Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS

Go down 
+4
Sinbad Shahzad
Hattori Hanzö
Cale Pierce
Joseph Korso
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 15:55

"Don't think I'm even a candidate to be honest," he laughed slightly. If the girls liked muscle they'd go for one of the guys fighting. If they wanted older men, they'd pick the blonde with the mustache, if they wanted younger men, they'd probably pick Jim. He was just normal, in between. He had nothing special to offer.
"And if that's the kind of thing that impresses the ladies... fighting and.. yeah, that... not for a million dollars."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 16:11

"Don't smoke, sorry." Sinbad replies flippantly, running his hands over his face. Fuck I'm tired, He thought, moving away from the wall and stretching, his shirt riding up.

In all honesty, he didn't think he'd win the contest, but at least he got a good fuck out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 17:17

Flynn shrugged. "Oh well." Flynn rested his back against the wall and sat. He put his arms behind his head with a smug smile. Wasn't bad. The ladies HAVE to vote for at least one of us. I don't mind the idea of losing anymore. "Why do you want the room? The dinner or the girl?" Flynn joked. He didn't see any awkwardness in talking to Sinbad after sex. He'd done it with so many other customers it was instinctive.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Shahzad

Sinbad Shahzad

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 17:33

"Well, if the girl I voted for won, that'd be a bonus." Sinbad replies, smirking. "But mainly the food. I love me some chicken."

Sinbad moves around Flynn, deciding to sit on the floor and lean against the wall, legs bent up and spread. He taps his fingers against the floor impatiently - over the game already.

"You?" He asks, looking up. "Why do you wanna win?"

Last edited by Sinbad Shahzad on Mon 15 Jul - 2:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 17:46

Flynn shrugged, crossing his arms. "I don't really care who i'm roomed with. I talked to the girl and we didn't hit it off although her roommate seemed interested." he laughed to hide his nervousness about talking about Meg. "But the dinners a win so I don't mind doing what I have to." Flynn was dying for a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 17:56

[OOC: Just letting you guys know that no one has been told who won the wet t-shirt contest Wink Only Odette and Megara (and Korso of course) knows who it is yet xD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 18:21

(AWW YEAH! Can't wait to see who it is. But no matter who wins, it's the fun we had that counts. *single dramatic tear of pride as I walk away from the speech podium*)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 19:01

Hanzö finally rose up from his meditating stance to look towards the two males who had intercourse speak from the corner of his eye, a frown stamped on it, as for some reason, it bothered imagining that someone'd be so fast in losing their honour for a simple meal. Stretching a bit, he tilted his head to the sides before walking towards a wall and leaning against it.

((OOC: While I'd love to win this, it'd be epic if Cill got it. xD Just the look on his face'd be BOSS))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 22:30

The speakers turned on once again, speaking to the girls watching now and not the men.
"So girls, what piece of meat has caught your eyes? Just shout out who you favor, I'll hear you," he said with a tired smile. He was growing rather unamused by this game right about now that everything had quiet down. He'd have to think of something more fun next time.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Jul - 23:29

Flynn looked over to Sinbad, an amused grin on his face. He then looked over and called out to the other men. "May the best man win!" he mimicked holding a drink in his hand.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 13:55

"It depends by the type of girls I suppose.." Jim smirked, from what he saw in the last 'contest' there were two types here in the prison: the one that immediately started to 'play' and the other that chose to stay in the edge; the same that was happening there after all.
But since the girls of the first type were in the majority, probably one of the guy that started to play would win. At least that was Jim's sensation.

"We're hopeless..." he said out loud after his little mental count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 16:53

Flynn laughed. "Doesn't sound so bad. But i'm not interested in the girl really. Yeah it's a perk but something tells me she has a private death sentence waiting for me in her head." he added towards Jim, "I don't care who wins. Don't worry kid, it's always the underdog. There may be hope."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 17:08

He laughed softly at Jim's comment. He couldn't help but agree, but it didn't bother him that much.
"Just a piece of chicken... we get three meals a day anyway, so it doesn't really matter," he smiled at him, assuming everyone in the prison were fed as well as he and Kuzco were at the present moment.
"Besides, I think it would be a tad bit too awkward being roomed with a girl, alone, for so long."
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 22:09

Jim snorted at Flynn's comment and didn't reply him. Yeah, the underdog... never seen that!

He turned again at Dimitri and nodded, true. The girl needed her privacy and a male presence would probably bother her, if not the right opposite situation but that would be awkward too, if not worse!
He paused a moment, did he just say three meals? Didn't he get only two?
"Do you get three meals?" he asked in a surprised tone looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 Jul - 22:47

"Yeah," he said puzzled and looked over at Jim, searching his face to see what he might be thinking.
"Don't you..?" he asked eventually, realizing that in a place that would host contests like this, it wouldn't be unthinkable for the prisoners not to be treated equally. Still, it seemed weird, and he wondered what distinguished them. What earned some people more food and some people... less.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Jul - 22:56

"No... only two.." Jim shock his head, the idea of different treatment didn't even come into him mind, in the end why they should do it? They were just criminals in a prison. Maybe there were better criminals, but it didn't make sense! There didn't exist better criminals!

Jim let out a sigh "This place is weird..." The gym tasks, now the meal difference, what else then?!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jul - 10:35

With that, the lights dimmed out until complete darkness surrounded them. Only then did he send in gas to knock them out before they would be transferred back to their own cells. Sleep tight little vermin..
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS   TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TASK #2 MUSCLE MADNESS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4