Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They Give Me A Fever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

They Give Me A Fever Empty
PostSubject: They Give Me A Fever   They Give Me A Fever EmptyFri 12 Jul - 4:01

Chel ran her fingers through her hair, still trying to untangle it after the contest. With all the water and moving, she'd looked like a rat had been trying to nest in her hair. Well, maybe in her next cell after the swap, there'd be something to deal with her locks. But she wouldn't hold her breath.

She looked up at the tv as it blinked to life, showing a group of males in the the gym that she'd been in just a while ago. She knew what was going on even before that annoying voice started listing the rules. Almost every one was some sort of Adonis. But the faint voice at the back of her head reminded her that some of these people were sick fuck rapists, and she had no idea which was which.

"Hah, guess they're here for our gratification now." she said, looking over at Kida.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: They Give Me A Fever   They Give Me A Fever EmptyFri 12 Jul - 5:42

Kida laid relaxed on the mattress, staring at the ceiling, thinking about the events from earlier. She was pretty content with how things had gone, despite her initial disgust. She was also able to scope out the rest of the female prisoners and saw a tiny glimpse into their personalities.

Kida heard the flicker of the television in their room turn on. She sat up and rotated towards the TV, only to see a familiar scene. Smirking, she re-positioned herself on the mattress and fully faced the TV. "Now this is more like it." she replied to Chel, getting comfy. She felt comfort in the fact that the women were not the only ones who had to put on a show. Most were only just waking up, but Kida still checked out a few of the men. "Hmm, see any you like?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: They Give Me A Fever   They Give Me A Fever EmptyFri 12 Jul - 5:53

"Hmmm, let's see..." She scanned the group, trying to pick out one or two that tickled her fancy. "I kinda like the guy with the mustache--the older one. Very...distinguished." The fact he looked about twice as old as her didn't bother her. She knew handsome when she saw it. "But the asian guy doesn't look too bad either."

She took note that at least they had been given pants. Granted, if she'd gotten some she probably would've tossed them once she started her little dance routine. She just wanted the option was all. "What about you? Anyone you wanna throw up against a wall and ravage?" she asked, snuggling down into her pillows.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: They Give Me A Fever   They Give Me A Fever EmptyFri 12 Jul - 14:28

Kida laughed at Chel's comment. She watched a few more men wake up and watched what the others who were already awake did. "Well, I certainly don't have any complaints about that Asian guy either." She smiled. "Nor tall and handsome in the corner," Kida said, pointing at the younger man with a beard. Everybody else was okay, but those were the only two were caught her eye at first glance.

She leaned back a little, although she was entertained she wasn't going to keep her eyes glued to the screen, ogling these men and touching herself to their show, as she assumed most of the men did earlier. Kida looked back to Chel and snickered playfully. "Soo, older men huh?" The man she was referring to wasn't so bad, but not her first pick. He looked mature, and Kida liked that at least.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: They Give Me A Fever   They Give Me A Fever EmptyFri 12 Jul - 16:24

"Yeah, so what? He's still good looking." Chel said, shrugging. "I'd totally hit that."

She was a little disappointed that he just walked over to a wall and wasn't going to give her a show, but at least the asian guy was playing along. Er, somewhat. "Dios mio. If only we'd met before getting here~." Chel sighed as he began some sort of exercise. He had a really great body. She could just imagine running her hands all over... She mentally slapped herself.

"Sooo....beard guy? Kinda looks like a hippie or something to me." Chel laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: They Give Me A Fever   They Give Me A Fever EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:27

Kida watched curiously as a smaller man made his way to Tall and Handsome. "Ehh, I do not mind it so much." He seemed dominant, maybe even a little bit too dominant. That scared her a little, wondering what his crime was. She dismissed the thought, for she could just change her gaze to the Asian man at any moment.

She heard a voice coming from the wall. Mulan. Kida kept silent with her eyes on the screen, however, watching what the two men were going to do.

((OOC: guess we'll just move on there then ^^))
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: They Give Me A Fever   They Give Me A Fever EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:32

((Okay. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Give Me A Fever   They Give Me A Fever Empty

Back to top Go down

They Give Me A Fever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C2-
Jump to: