Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) Empty
PostSubject: Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)   Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) EmptyFri 2 Aug - 18:36

Aurora leaned against a wall and studied her nails as she waited for the prisoner to be brought in, she was bored she hadn't really paid attention to any of the prisoners over the past few weeks. Sure she would do her job and right now she was going to humiliate one of the prisoners...a small smile started to show on her face. The girl had been warned, and Aurora didn't feel an ounce of pity for her not in the least.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)   Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) EmptySun 4 Aug - 4:03

Mulan groggily opens her eyes. She was in a cell seperate from her own. Her old one. This was her new cell. It was completely empty. She sighed and sat down. Whatever. She rolls her eyes and lifts one knee up, carelessly exposing her genitals to the camera. That's when she realizes she saw a familiar face. "What'd I do Retriever? I thought we settled this. You can't be mature enough to let shit go?" Mulan calls.

(OOC: Um honestly, why the hell are we here? Lol. And when will this be over? In time for the next cell swap? These questions just crossed my mind)
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)   Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:00

(yes this topic will be over when the cell swap happens and she's here cause she's been rude to the other inmates and cause she has gum when she's not supposed to have any Razz)
Aurora looked down at the prisoner when she woke up and gave her a dark smile, "Well this time I'm acting on orders from my boss, so stand up." She ordered, she would resort to force if nessarcary if the prisoner didn't do as ordered then she would make her stand up.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)   Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 1:18

(No fair!!)
Mulan sighs heavily and stands up. She stretches her arm over her head. Prepared for what's to come. This is the most fun I've had in days. Let's go Retriever, show me what ya got. 
Back to top Go down
Aurora Lannister

Aurora Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)   Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 2:04

Aurora rolled her eyes before she moved towards her and stripped her down without giving her any warning whatsoever.  Taking out all the packs of gum and putting them in her pocket, after she found all the gum she released her.  "You'll be in here for a week, you'll get a half piece of stale bread and half a bottle of water everyday." She said simply before she left the room, leaving Mulan's clothes in a heap next to her.
(btw all the gum is gone so she won't have any left)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)   Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) EmptyMon 5 Aug - 2:12

Mulan smirks before shrugging. "A'ight, ain't like I was doing anything in that cell anyways. Stupid dog." She says, before repressing herself. 
(She only had less than half a pack anyway. It was gonna happen sooner than later lol)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)   Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) EmptySun 11 Aug - 2:31

Mulan sighed, "How long have I been in here anyways?" She grumbles to herself, readjusting to her position on the floor. "You sleep on the floor tonight, young Fa." Mulan shudders to herself. I hate that man. Hate him, hate him- She stands up and kicks at the door, never touching it. She whirls and punches. Hate him, hate him- She kicks again, and again, punching and striking the invisible bag. She drops into a squat and halts her punch. "How many days has it been?" She murmurs to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)   Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gummy Dummy (tags Mulan Fa)
Page 1 of 1