Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fancy Meeting You Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

Fancy Meeting You Again Empty
PostSubject: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:21

The blonde had been doing nothing but sleeping, leaving Chel to slowly slip into a coma of her own from the boredom. She moved from her mattress and tapped a rhythm out on the bars, just something to do.

"God, I'm going insane!" she sighed loudly, slumping against the bars. She just laid there for a moment before turning around and shouting to the next cell. "Hey! Anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:25

Mulan bolts up from her place on the trunk. "Chel?" Mulan starts to hysterically laugh. "Chel is that you?!"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:29

"Mulan?" Chel asked in surprise. "Hell, it's good to hear you again!" She laughed, too. She was happy to hear her alive. "Are you doing okay? This warden likes to play rough..." She hoped Mulan hadn't found that out, and never would.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:31

Mulan grins happily and tears of sadness fall down her cheeks. "No, I'm not. Chel this place.. I don't know what to do. It's so.. is this what Hell is like?" She sobs.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:37

Chel wished there weren't any bars in the way. The kid sounded in the worst shape possible, maybe even broken now. It just made her hate Korso even more. "I won't lie, it pretty much seems like that to me." she answered quietly. "But I've been through hell already. Won't take me out easily." Mostly boasting, but sincere.

"What happened to you? What did that fucker do?" she asked, dreading the answer.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:44

Mulan wipes her face. "I made a friend," Mulan smiles happily. "It took us some arguments and a fight but, We're friends. And then Chel there was a game. And you had to get a partner or you'd die. And there were cards and some one had an x, and the person with the x would have to get a partner to live. And Kida was there and she asked me to be her partner before he woke up. But I couldn't say no because the only other person was Eva," She bawls, wiping her eyes again. "And Eva went to the red head torture chick, and there was a guard left. So I said yes. And he woke up... And the guard killed him. Because she had the x!" Mulan sobs again. "Then she had the nerve to call me ignorant for expressing anger because she killed him and then went to Eva and confessed her love. I mean, what kind of bullshit-" Mulan gasps softly, and sniffles. "He didn't deserve to die. She needs to die. I'll kill her. "
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:53

Chel listened, not surprised the games were getting more violent. She was surprised, however, that a guard had been involved. So they weren't exempt either? That might provide an opportunity... She shook her head, glancing over at the still sleeping Eva. They'd have a lot to talk about when (or IF) she woke up. "I'm sorry, Mulan. I wish I could help out. A little revenge sounds like a nice idea." she said, sighing. "I was in a game too. No one died, but... Still wasn't a walk in the park. Have a memento on my arm from it." At least it was healed now.

"What was the guard's name?" she asked, "And is Kida still alive?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 17:58

"Like a scar? Well I have his fucking blood all over me!" Mulan claws at the jumpsuit. "I don't know, she was blonde, but nit the one you and I know. I think it was something with an H. Helen maybe. Yeah, she's alive, we were partners."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 18:12

"One very ugly scar. Dimitri didn't write very well." she scoffed. He did his best at least. It was good to hear Kida was still okay. And it was too bad the guard wasn't that bitch Lannister. "Eva's my cellmate. I'll talk to her once she finally wakes up, get the guard's name from her." Chel said, "I'll try to get as much information as I can out of her."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 18:21

"She won't tell you anything. Not about the guard at least." Mulan clarifies tartly. "I wish I could've talked to her. Yeah, but if it were Lannister in the room, I would've made sure he didn't pair with her."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptySun 15 Sep - 23:20

"No harm in trying, anyways.." Chel mumbled, glaring back at Eva. "By talking, I hope you mean pummeling into a bloody pulp?" Sounded like fun. She was dying to hit someone herself. Mainly Korso and the guards. Yeah. That was a nice thought.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 0:00

Mulan laughs, "That's my kind of talking." She relaxes a little bit. "Talk to her a lot."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 0:25

"I plan to." Chel growled. "Hey," she piped up, "You get anything about a dinner date?" She hoped it was a prison wide thing and not just a few people. The more intimate the cast, the more violent the games seemed.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 0:42

"Yeah I did. Just filled out that sheet a while ago." Mulan stretches her arms. "Who did you pick?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 0:47

"One Mister Cillian Norewood." Chel said, "Figured it was past time we talked. He was in the same game as I was, but we didn't do much talking. He was focused on keeping his partner alive, same as I was." Nevermind it was possible he and his partner were actually a couple. Wasn't like she'd actually do anything. She'd learned her lesson with Dimitri. She couldn't let Korso think she was too interested in anyone again. "Who did you pick?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 0:51

"I talked with Cillian, and that girl. M.J. You probably know her as Meg though. I uh, picked the guy Cillian fought during the wet t shirt contest. The Asian guy named Hanzö." Mulan sits in the ground. "Do you remember him?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 2:08

"We didn't exchange names. Only learned her name through the folder." Chel clarified. "Hanzö, huh? He and Cillian put on a little show during the mens' contest. Had something of a mysterious vibe going. Nice choice, if I do say myself." From what she remembered of his file offhand, he was one of the bigger fish in their pond.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 21:23

Mulan grins to herself, "That's exactly why I chose him. I gotta learn that move." She informs. "I'm glad you improve. Did you know there's an isolation cell? It's hell in there."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 23:09

"There's at least one in every prison." Chel said, "What'd you do to get in there? Did you punch a guard when I couldn't watch?" That would've been a beautiful sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyMon 16 Sep - 23:13

Mulan huffs, "No, but I wish I had. Remember how I had that stash of gum in my bra? Well I got in trouble for that. And for 'causing too much trouble' or something. Too many fights I guess."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyWed 18 Sep - 19:07

"Trouble over gum?" Chel parroted, surprised they'd include gum as a reason for her punishment. The fuck was wrong with these people? "Shit, they must be soft in the head."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyWed 18 Sep - 19:20

"Yeah well, what can you do right? Yeah, must be." Mulan laughs a little bit. She felt so lonely. "So did you get to meet anyone you pointed out from the contest before?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyWed 18 Sep - 21:59

"Other than Cillian? Well, I kinda hooked up with Dimitri. He's the one who carved my arm up during our game." Chel said, "Honestly, I can't believe I was stupid enough to fuck him. Should've known they'd use just about anything as a reason to fuck with us." If things had been worse in the game and something happened to him because of that one night... That would've been one death she couldn't brush off.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyWed 18 Sep - 22:32

Mulan frowns, "Yeah, that is pretty messed up. This place is pretty messed up though. And it's just a game to them-to him... You know?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again EmptyWed 18 Sep - 23:12

"Yeah. They just loooove to see others in pain. Probably think that since we're cons all this is justified." Chel scoffed. "Self-righteous bastards."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy Meeting You Again   Fancy Meeting You Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy Meeting You Again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next