Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Profile : Akima Lynch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

Character Profile : Akima Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile : Akima Lynch   Character Profile : Akima Lynch EmptySat 21 Sep - 15:37

Name: Akima Lynch
Birthday: 7-9-1990

Personality: Akima is a hothead. That she often has problems controlling her temper is no secret. Even after losing several jobs. Akima has not tried to try and control her temper either. For she just does not care to fix her anger issues it either.

Akima knows what she can do and knows how to use it. She likes playing around with prisoners minds. But also likes to give them just a proper beating when they are helpless. She could go as far as killing a prisoner if she would let her rage take over. Akima has never been described as a nice girl. Though she could try and be nice if needed. But that cover would fade soon enough.

Bio: As far all is known is that Akima has been fired from several jobs for ‘’unaccepted behaviour.’’ Korso hired her because he liked her anger problems, And also because she cannot get a decent job like this somewhere else. So she has to do what he says or she’ll lose her job.

Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile : Akima Lynch   Character Profile : Akima Lynch EmptyWed 25 Sep - 16:43

<3 I love her!! <3 Even though she's trouble for Tulio. >3 I love my characters getting into trouble, hurt, etc....o-o
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile : Akima Lynch   Character Profile : Akima Lynch EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:24

Thank you!! <33 ^^ And yeah he's fun to rp with :p I will have fun getting him into trouble Wink
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile : Akima Lynch   Character Profile : Akima Lynch EmptyWed 25 Sep - 17:29

You're welcome! <3 Thank you XD

o-o oh dear..Akima what are you going to do DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile : Akima Lynch   Character Profile : Akima Lynch Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile : Akima Lynch
Page 1 of 1