Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa Empty
PostSubject: My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa   My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa EmptyMon 7 Oct - 18:01

Akima knocked on Korso's door. Visitng the lion before he would attack. She knew she had allot to explain. He would have seen the images of her and Hattori. Akima knew these troubles that might come her way. Smoothning her face from any visable emotion. Instead she was already cutting the bonds. Emotional bonds. If you go too far away from home, You'll lose your roots. And you'll forget what you care about. Akima would not let that happen. She cared about Hattori. But would not lose her roots. Akima was just as much a criminal as those behind the bars. But they were in a different prison. Akima was in a invisable prison. That made her smirk. ''Hey! Are masturbating?!'' She called out. Knocking on the door again. This time a little bit more impatiant.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa   My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa EmptySat 19 Oct - 20:34

Korso was making himself a cup of tea when she knocked. She knew she was coming, he had seen her on the monitors, but there was no rush. If he was right about why she was here she wouldn't go anywhere just because he took his time.
He finished up, grabbed his tea cup and walked calmly towards the door with the cup in his hand. Opening the door he smiled down at her. She had been a disappointment to him, but he didn't mind horribly. It only left him with more opportunities to entertain himself. After all, teaching Helga a lesson had proved to be quite.. amusing.

Last edited by Joseph Korso on Sat 19 Oct - 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa   My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa EmptySat 19 Oct - 20:42

''Finally.'' She sighed when he opened the door. Raising her eyebrow when she saw his smile. ''What is it? Happy to see me boss?'' She smirked. Walking in. Though being on her guard. As she sat down. ''I did not know you were a tea man. More of dark black coffee.'' Akima said as she let her hand go through her hair. ''But that is not why I'm here. I'm sure you've seen the little show. Did you like it? I got him wrapped around my fingers tips. The Tulio guy is still a bit harsh. But he'll come around. But the asian melted like butter.'' She licked her lips. As if ready to attack a prey.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa   My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa EmptySat 19 Oct - 21:01

He didn't pay much attention to her ranting. What interested him was her bodylanguage. She seemed more nervous now than when he had last seen her, and it pleased him. Meant she was scared of him, like a mouse under the claws on an ally cat.
"Good," he said self-satisfied. "Now kill him." He wanted to see how she'd react more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa   My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa EmptySat 19 Oct - 21:17

Akima hid behind a smirk. Knowing that she did not want to. But also knowing she had to if it came to that. "Sure. Gimme a gun or a knife or something creative and it'll be done." she shrugged. As if it was nothing. Though the words did sting a little. Akima waited now. For him to roll the dice. And present the next move to her. She rotated her foot. To focus on that. Trying to keep the rotation slow. As she kept her gaze at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa   My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa EmptySat 19 Oct - 21:21

She tensed. He had to give it to her, it was barely noticable, and there was no way he'd notice her nervousness if he hadn't been looking for it. His eyes ventured to her rotating foot as he contemplated if he'd really do it.
"Don't worry, keep your loverboy," he smirked and took a sip of his tea.
As long as she takes orders and does what I want her to, we won't have a problem..
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa   My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa EmptySat 19 Oct - 21:32

She frowned. "Are you jealous? Or have you just lost your boner because you thought I was a lessie?" Akima said with a sly smile. He wanted her to kill him. But than he did not want to. It was confusing. But a good tactic. Kept her guessing. And question his every move. Making him unpredictable. And unreachable. Almost.emotionless. But he seemed to have some kind of amusement. Akima wondered what he had been like growning up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa   My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa Empty

Back to top Go down

My skin might be smooth, But my bite has not weakened. (Tag: Korso)Aa
Page 1 of 1