Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME Empty
PostSubject: Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME   Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME EmptyTue 26 Nov - 18:03

The few of you who have chosen to stay will soon start to notice people registering for the roleplay. I have just invited every single one on the waiting list to come join us Smile So be nice and welcoming! xD
What this means is that the roleplay is now closed. I will not allow any more characters in. And now it will be a survival game until the end. So prepare for intensity. And lots and lots of games and events.. If you're not scared yet, you will be soon Smile Or you just don't value your character's life, that's cool too xD
So... you guys ready for December 7th yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME   Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME EmptyTue 26 Nov - 18:25

This is enough to scare me xD
I am going to be so sad when this ends! I love this roleplay <3
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME   Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME EmptyTue 26 Nov - 20:17

Gosh, I feel like this is the Hunger Games... except for lots of food and fashion and the chance even ONE comes out. xD (Sorry, got that on the brain since Catching Fire... xP ) Can't wait to meet the new people! :3
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME   Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME EmptyTue 26 Nov - 22:04

O_O I feel very scared D: But thrilled! Very Happy

I feel the same way, Chel xD
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME   Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME EmptyWed 27 Nov - 16:51

Catching Fire was the best book interpretation I've ever seen. It was exactly as I imagined it when I red it. And OMG this is scary. I don't want to diiiiie wahhhh. But yay New people. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME   Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

Get ready for a SURVIVAL GAME
Page 1 of 1