Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptySat 28 Dec - 0:08

Tulio groaned softly as he woke up, feeling softness underneath him. He groggily opened his eyes, confused to why he was in this room and not outside in that fucked up game. That was the last thing that he remembered. He had been with Kida with that task of his...."K-Kida!" Tulio murmured quickly under his breath as he shot up quickly in surprise. He looked around quickly and spotted someone else in another bed near him. But it was a female with red hair instead of white. This was not Kida. But someone new to him. So was the room. This room didn't seem to be like a prison cell...and at least it didn't smell like decaying bodies. Tulio shuddered in disgust at the remembrance of that game, furrowing his eyebrows. He rubbed lightly at his forehead, wondering if Kida was alive or not. And were the other prisoners still alive. "Might not know for a while," Tulio scowled lightly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptySat 28 Dec - 2:10

Ariel slowly open her eyes as she could feel someone watching her as she stand up. Ariel look at him as she walk closer to him. Ariel look over him but mostly at his eyes "So why are you in here" asked Ariel as she move her hair off to the side as she ran her hand though her hair. Ariel wonder who this girl that he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptySat 28 Dec - 8:00

(OOC: Sorry! >< Forgot set the 'watch this topic' button)
Tulio raised an eyebrow as he watched the female got up from the bed and walked closer to him. He tilted his head lightly at her, wondering if she as newer than he was. "I'm just an arsonist. How about you?" Tulio commented with light curiosity. Slightly wondering if that black book of files was anywhere in the cell. It might could tell him something.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:27

(OOC: It okay)

"Me have had done kidnapping, drugs and paying prostitutes" said Ariel as she look around "You how long have you been here" asked Ariel as she slide off the top of the jumpsuit to show off her black tanktop.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptySat 28 Dec - 22:34

Tulio raked his eyes over the girl, not really surprised by her crimes. There were two young people in this prison that did worse crimes surprisingly, their ages slightly fazing him. "Well that's not surprising to hear about in this place." Tulio paused for a moment before answering, "I guess a few months."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptyTue 31 Dec - 0:32

Ariel pulled up her long red hair into a ponytail "Well I guess not to most people but I can say that my father wasn't happy with me" said Ariel with a smile as she didn't care what she did and will do it again. "So what it like here" asked Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptyTue 31 Dec - 3:59

Tulio chuckled lightly at this, tilting his head at the female. He would've said the same about his parents, but they were long gone dead. Tulio furrowed his eyebrows at this and sighed softly. "I hope you're okay with seeing decaying bodies and their smell if that warden does another game like before." Tulio scowled at the remembrance of that day.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptyTue 31 Dec - 19:21

"So this warden like games were people die" asked Ariel. Ariel didn't care about see a dead body after the old master die and she toke over and was the only female that was the leader of a prostitute. "So what can we here for fun" asked Ariel with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptyThu 2 Jan - 18:28

"Seems like he does." Tulio said, nodding his head. He thought for a moment about her question before shrugging. "All I've seen that is fun is talking to the cell mates."
Back to top Go down
Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

Ariel Serenity Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptySun 5 Jan - 0:37

"Well that must be horrible after some time" said Ariel as she sat down "So Tulio what the other people like here" asked Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) EmptyMon 6 Jan - 15:30

Tulio shrugged lightly at this, he enjoyed talking to people more now than ever. He wasn't being distant from people anymore since his job and crime had been found out. "Well some people kind of make me wonder why they're here. Others...just fit right here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)   A new beginning (Tag: Ariel) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new beginning (Tag: Ariel)
Page 1 of 1