Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) Empty
PostSubject: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptySat 28 Dec - 2:01

Mulan walked over to the bars and wrapped her hands around them. "Hey! Where the hell are you monsters at? Anyone still working here?" She calls out, bored. Her braid falls over her shoulder as she leans out, trying to see. Which led her nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptySat 28 Dec - 6:10

Helga walked past the cells until she heard Mulan's voice ring throughout the hall. She was about to ignore her and keep walking, but the woman deserved some answers. It was the least that Helga could do.

She walked up to the woman's cell and folded her arms. "I'm here, calm down," she whispered. "Are you okay? Did Korso hurt you?" It came off as if Helga was concerned for the girl. But in reality, she was more curious than anything.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptySat 28 Dec - 12:22

Mulan frowns deeply. "Oh it's you. You care if he hurts us now? That's something new." She scowls.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptySat 28 Dec - 17:30

Helga let out a deep sigh. "I've always cared, I was just trained not to show it." She said softly. She looked at the girl and pursed her lips. She knew the woman hated her, but Helga felt the need to help her. The woman had just lost her best friend and was alone. Helga knew what that felt like.

She stared at the ground for a second before looking back up at Mulan. "Is there anything you need? Food? Water?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptySat 28 Dec - 20:04

Mulan squints at her in confusion, possibly disgust. She was too in shock. Was she trying to be funny? Surely guards don't care. They just want you to think they do. Nope. I'm not falling for it. But she did look genuinely sorry...

"No." Mulan said softly. "If you care then why the hell are you even here? Don't tel me you guys don't get weekends off. And who's the new guard? Er, maybe she's new. Purple hair? I saw her walking by once. And I haven't seen a guard since I first got here. You know, besides you."

Mulan leans back and crosses her arms. It took everything she had not to reach for this woman through the bars and avenge Sinbad... But the last time she tried to avenge someone she ended getting involved with the Yakuza and killing everyone else she loved. "Okay. I'll make a deal with you. If you can tell me what's going on around here; I won't kill you until I get out of here. If I do. But I'll kill you. There's no getting around that. Deal?" Mulan held out her hand. She had so many questions about these prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptySun 29 Dec - 5:17

Helga smirked at the woman. "You're smart." Helga said. "But I'm not shaking your hand. That would give you the free chance to bang my head against the bars." She laughed and folded her arms. "But you do deserve to know. Basically Korso has gone crazy psycho killer and has killed over half of the prisoners here. The other two guards, I haven't seen in weeks. I suspect they're either dead or smart enough to get out of here." She shook her head. "That's all I know." Helga told the woman honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyMon 30 Dec - 0:03

Mulan smirks at Helga. It was a good idea, she wouldn't have thought of it but it was a great idea nonetheless. Mulan withdrew her hand, "You're smart." She echoes."Crazy psycho killer huh? And you're still here for what reason exactly?" Still trying to kill off prisoners I bet. "Do you at least know who's still alive? Chel? Kida? M.J. or Cillian?" At this point she was just listing people she'd met so far. The only people she trult remembered were Kida and Chel. And Hanzo, the guy who looke doh so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyMon 30 Dec - 0:59

"Trust me," Helga started to say. "If I could leave, I would. But it's not that easy." Helga bit her lip when she thought about Korso, letting the anger rise to her cheeks.

She looked back at Mulan. "I'm sorry I have no idea. He won't let me look at the list. You're one of the first people I've seen since I've woken up. But there are a lot of new faces here." She said, her voice trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyMon 30 Dec - 2:19

Hmm, so she was knocked out too. With only her and the purple haired one running around, and then Korso who I'm assuming is the warden, I wonder what it would take to escape. Nah, I'd need outside help for that. Only person I know on the outside would be Kaila; and she's training for the Olympics far from here. I wonder...

"Are you assigned to this cell block? Or can you get a message to someone? And would you happen to speak a foreign language, and would you happen to know if i can get any gum?" Mulan spurts out. Mulan reflexively bites down on the air twice. She really wanted some gum. It calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyMon 30 Dec - 3:13

Helga squinted her eyes at the woman and then let a smile slip. What the hell, Korso would probably try and kill her anyway.

"No I don't have a floor. I can talk to anyone. And yes I can speak almost every living language." Helga responded promptly. She then searched her pockets. "Yeah I'm sorry no gum. Maybe the staff room could have some? I'll tell you what. If I deliver you messages and get you gum, you'll need to stop hating my guts at least until you get out of here." Helga replied, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyMon 30 Dec - 3:48

There was no competition there. No deal.

She'd killed yet another person who'd gotten close to Mulan. She couldn't stop hating her just like that. It was impossible. Wasn't it? Maybe it wasn't that Mulan couldn't stop hating her, it was that she didn't want to stop. It was the only emotion she found herself still feeling besides the pain of missing Sinbad. She wanted to hate her so she didn't have to always feel so low. So small. So vulnerable. So weak. Oh how she hated feeling small and weak like she had when she lost everyone close to her. It felt like no matter how hard she fought they all were still gone. First her father, then her mother, then her trainer, now her cellmate. Her second best friend. She couldn't take it anymore.

Mulan frantically shakes her head and backs away as her eyes water. Great she was about to cry in front of her current enemy. She hated herself for that. She takes a few breaths to calm herself. She didn't hate Helga. She just thought she did. She hated what she did. Mulan tilts her head back so Helga can't see the tears. "Just the gum then," Mulan murmurs softly. "Because if I get out of here. I'm coming back. It's my promise to Sinbad. Even though he'd say not to." Mulan looks at Helga. "Do you speak Chinese, then?"
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyMon 30 Dec - 21:47

Helga raised her eyes and smiled. "Alright," she agreed. "And yes I do. Who do you need me to talk to?" She asked, feeling a bit suspicious of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyMon 30 Dec - 22:06

"Then you definitely speak better than I do." Mulan mumbles to herself. "To Vega. Um her number is.." Mulan searches through her mind. Times like this she appreciated her memory. "V47917." She says, recalling seeing the number while at the wet t shirt contest. "In Spanish. Please. Exactly as I say it, even if your Spanish is better than mine, got it?" Mulan snaps authoritively.
"Cuando es tu casa y esbirros? Y gracias, por todo." Mulan says. "End messgae." She teases mechanically. "I'm trusting you Helga."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyTue 31 Dec - 18:25

Helga thought for a moment, trying to remember the words. Then she nodded. "I may be a cold hearted bitch to you Mulan, but there is one thing I always keep." She started to say as she walked away. "A promise. I'll be back to you in about an hour. I still have to make rounds but I shall get to you as soon as I can." She nodded her head once more then disapeared behind the door.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyTue 31 Dec - 19:39

Mulan blinks at Helga. "Thank you." She murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) EmptyMon 6 Jan - 2:44

"HEY!" Mulan screams at the top of her lungs. "Helga c'mere!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)   Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards) Empty

Back to top Go down

Were are the guards at? (TAG: Guards)
Page 1 of 1