Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND?? Empty
PostSubject: IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND??   IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND?? EmptyWed 1 Jan - 19:17

So um... No need to like seem completely slow but I have like a serious question. WHERE'S CHESSIE?? I know she's left Lockdown long ago but I mean just on YouTube I had pmed her like almost a month and half ago and I never got a reply! She hasn't been on YouTube is she okay? Does anyone know? Thanks I'm really concerned!
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND??   IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND?? EmptyWed 1 Jan - 22:17

I'm not sure where she went, I've noticed that as well.
The Cluedo RP she started has not even "started" for a long time now. She hasn't been there or on Youtube :/
I hope everything is ok. Maybe she just got busy?
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND??   IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND?? EmptyWed 1 Jan - 22:33

I know, but usually she says something in adavance isntead of just disappearing you know? And yeah I totlly forgot about Cluedo! I bet it's stopped now since she hasn't been around. I'm like so worried!
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND??   IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND?? EmptyWed 8 Jan - 19:19

I had been wondering about Cluedo. A couple of others disappeared too. The one playing Cale kinda went poof during his and Dean's interrogation. >___>; In the words of Courage the Cowardly Dog: I got a BAD feeling about this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND??   IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND?? Empty

Back to top Go down

IS CHESSIE IN WONDERLAND??
Page 1 of 1