Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) Empty
PostSubject: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 2:28

"You...do not fear death?"
"Of course she does! You're holding her! She's shaking like a child!""Shut up!" - "Do it." "You've got balls you little shit!"

Mulan gasps loudly as she wakes up. Her leg was cramped. It was up against the wall. She had practiced a kick straight up. She'd meant to lean on it to close her eyes just a moment. Mulan groans as she retrieves her leg and moves it around flexibly; trying to uncramp it. "Hey MJ! You up?" Mulan calls as she sits cross legged.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 2:34

Meg rolled over as she heard someone call her.
Hey MJ!
She pushed herself up and rubbed her eyes as she tried to remember where she was. Oh yeah...it's after the game. Her dreams seemed to be consumed by Korso's sick twisted games. Each of them molded into one cohesive nightmare. This man was really starting to piss her off.
"Yeah, I'm up." Her voice was a little groggy as she stretched. These floors weren't so comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 2:44

"You wouldn't believe how I fell asleep." Mulan tells her, stretchiing her arms and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 2:49

"Hmm? And how is that?" Meg finished stretching and unbraided her hair, running her fingers through it, untangling.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 2:57

"With one leg over head. Against the wall" Mulan cringes at how embarassing it sounded out loud.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:00

Meg couldn't help but laugh. "And how on Earth did that happen?"
She stood up and walked around the cell to stretch her legs. Standard morning procedure really...
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:06

"Chin practice." Mulan pauses. "That's what my trainer called it. It's kicking, but kicking up, like you're kicking the opponent in the chin. Chin practice. I was tired so I told myself I'd close my eyes just for a minute." Mulan trails off.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:08

"Well no wonder you were tired. How late did you practice?" Meg sat back down by the wall and leaned her back against it.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:14

Mulan shrugs falling onto her back on the floor and uncrossing her legs. "I don't know. No way of really knowing though I guess. It was a long time though. Maybe two hours?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:17

"Well did you at least sleep well?" Meg crossed her legs and started to rebraid her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:27

"I don't usually sleep at night. And when i do, I have the nightmares. So in a sense, I did. Considering I slept. Eyes hurt though. Being back in C block is a pain in the ass. Division A is the best." Mulan complains. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:29

"I probably could have slept better but oh well. I've been in C division too long...I don't even know how long." When she finished braiding, she threw the braid over her shoulder and looked around the cell. C division...it was getting old.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:35

"It would be all right if it wasn't so fucking hot." Mulan ignores the messy ponytail she'd tied too tightly out of haste and anger last night. "All the best people used to be in Division C. Now it's just me and you."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:38

"I wonder where everyone is...if they're all crammed into B or if anyone is even in A." If only that binder listed where each person was. She was so worried about Dimitri....about Cillian, even Hattori. She hated being in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:51

"I do too. I'm scared more people died than my eye could see." Mulan bites her lip. "I guess that's what makes it worse. not knowing if everyone is still living."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 3:54

"That was probably his plan..." She hadn't seen Odette or Cale in the binder. They both must be dead...She swallowed down a soft cry. Her first friend...gone just like that.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 4:06

"I wonder if he was held enough as a child." Mulan questions, cocking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 4:15

"Or even taken care of as a child." An abandoned little kid would be driven to do what he's done. Sick bastard.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 4:24

"Even abandonment isn't extreme enough for this sorta thing. Maybe abandonment and lots of mature movies." Mulan suggests.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 4:25

"That must have been a lot of mature movies then." Meg laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 4:30

"The really gruesome ones too most definitely." Mulan says. "..I've never watched a movie before. Maybe I have. Only if it came on tv though. Anyime before I was eleven though if i did."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 5:20

(OOC: So sorry for the late reply, I was trying to put my nephew to bed and it took longer than usual :/ )

"I never grew up with tv or anything. I lived in the country before everything happened. Nothing much out there but grass, water, and mud." She laughed a little more, wondering what Korso was like as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 7:34

"Mmm, even before eerything happened I didn't really watch too much tv. Mostly because I didn't like the people on it. They're all so I don't know... unnecessary." Mulan laughs. "Something is seriously wrong with me."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 8:13

"Not really, I'm sure a lot of kids felt that way." Maybe she would have felt the same if she had ever watched tv before.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) EmptySat 4 Jan - 18:14

"I'm sure a lot of didn't." Mulan grumbles. "Even adults are hooked on that stuff." Mulan adds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)   Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg) Empty

Back to top Go down

Each Step We Take (TAG: Meg)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C3-
Jump to: