Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new face, old voice || tag: tulio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

new face, old voice || tag: tulio Empty
PostSubject: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyTue 21 Jan - 1:57

Meg woke up, feeling a small pain in the back of her head. A switch.
She pushed up onto her elbows and opened her eyes, searching around the room as her vision came into focus. As soon as she realized where she was, she sighed and slammed herself back down onto the ground. C-division.
"God dammit Korso, do you really hate me this much?" Her hands covered her face, muffling the never ending groans of disgust. Maybe she should chill out and see who her new cellmate was before she threw even more of a fit.
Pulling herself into a sitting position, she looked at a man lying a few feet away from her. He was a new face to her, but not necessarily to the prison. His clothes and skin seemed like it had experienced this place before. Surely he would wake up soon. This place was getting boring.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyWed 22 Jan - 16:15

Tulio sighed softly in annoyance when he woke up due to hearing muffled groans. He sat up slowly, rubbing the back of his head as he did so. Before glancing around the cell with a slight grimace. "Another cell change...he moves us around too much." Tulio scowled bitterly under his breath, his eyes finally landing on the women across from him. He remembered her from the black book of the prisoners and talking to her with Norewood. "Hmm..it was Megara, right?" Tulio groggily asked, still trying to get rid of his sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyWed 22 Jan - 16:32

Meg looked behind her as she heard the man speak. She searched through her mind for his face. "Umm Tulio, right?" Her eyes landed on a chest by the wall, walking over to it. Once she realized it was locked, she sighed and sat ontop of it. "Having fun in here?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyWed 22 Jan - 19:46

Tulio watched Megara sit on top of the chest, before nodding. "Yes." He rubbed slightly at his forehead lightly."Oh yes, it's a joy!" he commented in a sarcastic tone. Tuilo breathed out heavily, grimacing. "Know what the hell happened after that outside horror event?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyThu 23 Jan - 0:29

Meg crossed her legs and held her hands in her lap, looking down at them. "No. I barely remember it. I don't think anything has happened since then." Then she remembered the book. How small it had gotten. "The book is smaller though..." Her eyes traveled to it, watching it from across the room as if it would come to life and attack them or something. Instead of it being a key to knowledge about each other, now it's become a threat. A future waiting to happen. Death.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyThu 23 Jan - 21:38

Tulio slightly grimaced at this, following Megara's gaze to the book. Flinching slightly at the sight of it being so small. "That's not a good thing..." He murmured, getting up and walking over towards the book, picking it up cautiously. Who knew what he was going to find out in this book. And either way it was going to be bad news. Tulio took a deep breath before opening and flipping through the book. His eyes slightly darkened at the amount a old prisoners gone and new prisoners in. "The bastard...needs to fucking burn."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyThu 23 Jan - 23:21

Meg sat silently, watching Tulio's every move.
The bastard needs to burn.
She thought about all of the old prisoners, then remembered, Tulio had someone didn't he? K...Kida..yeah.
"I noticed Kida was gone as well...I'm sorry, I remember you saying she was a friend." They were slowly disappearing, one by one. What will he do when there's only one left?
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyFri 24 Jan - 8:28

Tulio breathed out shakily as he closed the book and set it back down. Looking down at it with distaste. "She was. And she didn't deserve to be in this place." he scowled lightly as he leaned back against the wall. "Guessing something went disastrously wrong during that outside event thing..."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyFri 24 Jan - 16:42

"All I remember were cages...an awful smell, and screaming. But almost every face is a blur..." Korso must have hit them with a crap load of knockout gas to make her forget about that event. She squeezed her arms around the pillow, pulling her knees up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptySun 26 Jan - 3:55

Tulio grimaced at this as he tried to dwell deep into his memories back to that unfortunate event. The last thing he remembered was acknowledging some unknown task and Kida. He also did remember about some man screaming in anger and horror. Probably at the cages and directing his anger toward Korso. "I remember just pieces and pieces of it."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptySun 26 Jan - 5:09

Meg cleared her throat and tried to lighten the mood. "Let's talk about something else, ok? It's better not to dwell on the past..." She straightened out her legs, letting them hang off the side of the chest as she set the pillow down beside her. She really needed to stop acting like a child and act like an adult.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyMon 27 Jan - 15:01

Tulio sighed softly, shrugging his shoulders lazily. "If you say so." The past wasn't something he could stop dwelling on. It didn't suit him well much. He tilted his head at Megara in a curious way. "Have you met any of the new prisoners?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyMon 27 Jan - 16:50

"One...Her name is Mary. Seems to have a huge either fear or hate for men." Meg had met Jamika as well, but she knew nothing about her. She started to run her fingers through her hair. "What about you? It seems like half of us are new now..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyTue 28 Jan - 22:53

Tulio quirked an eyebrow at the comment about one of the prisoners having a dislike for men. Seems to him that everyone had a certain dislike in this place. Like he had for the government and pedophiles. "Hopefully I'm not roomed up with her next round then." Tulio though for a moment before answering, "I did meet a prisoner name Ariel. I didn't get to know her much though."
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyTue 28 Jan - 22:59

Meg laughed softly as she started to braid her hair. "I pity the first man that has to share a cell with her. Who knows what she'll do to him." Her smile faded when the though of her being roomed with Dimitri...If he was, hopefully she wouldn't hurt him. If she did, there would be a huge problem.
She snapped out of her thoughts when Tulio mentioned another name. "I wonder how long these new prisoners will last...you know, before they go insane."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyFri 31 Jan - 1:36

Tulio slightly chuckled at this, before frowning at the sight of her smile fading away. He wondered if she had any special men close to her. The first time he talked to her through one of his cell walls, Norewood seemed to be fond of her. Tulio slightly shrugged at her question and smiled a bit. "Well I haven't gone insane yet. Maybe there's hope for them?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptyFri 31 Jan - 4:25

Meg smiled softly and let her fingertips roam the fabric on her knees. "Maybe..I haven't gone insane yet myself but I fear it may be close." It had been circling through her brain for months, how long would she last? She was already forgetting her parents. How much longer would it take for her to forget Dimitri or even Cillian if either of them disappeared? If she lost everyone close to her in reality and in her mind, there would be nothing left for her.
She realized her childish habits resurfacing and ceased the motion in her hands, letting them lay still in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptySun 9 Feb - 18:09

Tulio furrowed his eyebrows, slightly grimacing at the woman's answer. He watched her as she became lost in thought before snapping out of it. Tulio had noticed this by the movement of her hands on her knees came to a stop. "You've been in here longer than I have. Most likely creating close friends in the process." Tulio commented with a soft sigh. He had bitten back from saying 'or lover', not wanting to bring any memories back if they were not alive anymore.
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptySun 9 Feb - 18:27

Meg looked at Tulio and sighed. "I have made friends, though to say I never should have...friends are always a mistake." She looked around the cell, from the bars, to the camera, to the floor. Friends are always a mistake...
"What about you Tulio? Anyone other than Kida?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptySun 9 Feb - 19:35

At that moment the speakers in the room sent a screeching sound throughout the room, before quieting down until nothing but silence remained. This announced the speakers had been turned on, yet they had to wait an awkward moment before sounds were broadcastet out:
"Okay... calm down..." the voice of Dimitri called out carefully.
"Calm down? I will be calm, believe me. As soon as I get a knife, a dagger, a shard or my nails get long and strong enough I will calm down because then I know I can cut your throat!"
"People die." ... "Hurting you is not my main priority at the moment."
"Ohhh supporting prostitution.."
The voices boomed louder and louder, the speech faster and more rapid now.
"Sick, unjustified hatred!" Dimitri boomed.
"Sick unjustified hatred?" Mary's voice was aggressive now, and before long sounds of struggling and choking could be heard through the speakers. "Sick, unjustified hatred?!"
The speakers were turned off.
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptySun 9 Feb - 21:48

(OOC: oh goodness,evil Korso xD )
{I edited this post because it seemed too boring and not tragic enough xDD}

Meg looked around the room when she heard the speakers burst to life, trying to find the source of the sounds. She froze as she heard Dimitri's voice. He's still alive. But... Her thoughts were cut off when his voice was followed by an angry woman. Not just any angry woman, Mary.
What the hell was going on? If Mary was in a cell with him, god knows what she will do to him.
She ran over to the bars,completely forgetting about Tulio, and gripping them with all her strength. "Korso you sick bastard! I swear if I find him dead, you will regret your very existence! You and Mary too!" She didn't care if Tulio thought she was insane. He had already lost Kida, so maybe he could understand that she doesn't want to lose Dimitri. He was all she had left. All she ever had.
It took all of her strength to keep from falling to her knees at the sound of Dimitri chocking.
"Please...please stop. I can't take this anymore...please!" Her pleading voice got softer and softer as tears began to fall down her face. She slid down the bars, sitting on her knees as she continued to hold on and plead almost silently to herself. "Please, Dimitri...you can't die...you have to save me..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio De León

Tulio De León

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptySat 15 Feb - 5:51

Before Tulio could answer, the speakers came alive with a screeching sound causing him to immediately cover his ears. He cursed softly in annoyance before freezing still as he heard two voices; male and female. His eyes followed Megara as she abruptly ran over to the bars, cursing Korso and a woman named Mary. He grimaced as he put two to two together, cringing slightly at the sounds of struggling and choking. That had to been Megara's roommate with a vengeance about men...while the other... Tulio glanced down at the floor, casting a dark gaze on it. Either a friend or lover. He gritted his teeth tightly as he listened to her solemn pleas, gripping his hands tightly. Tulio tried to urge himself to walk over toward the woman, to comfort her. But he wasn't sure what was the right thing to say in a situation like this. Especially to a woman crying her heart out for someone she loved from what he figured. "There's no way... Korso's just trying to break you down." Tulio commented out finally, shaking his head in doubt.

(Yay...Snowstorms and earthquakes, oh my x_x)
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio EmptySat 15 Feb - 13:16

Meg sat on the floor beside the bars, staring at the floor. She hadn't cried that much for a while and now there were no more tears. "He will never get away with this." Her voice was soft and full of anger. Her eyes caught the binder, grabbing as she stood up. If anyone tried to remove him from this binder, they'd have to pry it from her hands, dead or alive. She returned to her spot on the chest, wiping the tears off of her face with her sleeve. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted like that...you must think I'm crazy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new face, old voice || tag: tulio   new face, old voice || tag: tulio Empty

Back to top Go down

new face, old voice || tag: tulio
Page 1 of 1