Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyWed 3 Jul - 11:50

Dean had left a few moments ago and now there was finally some silence in C1. Eva was just about to sit down and relax, when she began hearing voices. Confused, she raised her hand to her head, hoping she wasn't just going crazy, but then she noticed they were coming from a particular direction. Uncertain, she traced them to a wall and pressing her ear against it, she could hear them more clearly.

Eva listened intently without making a sound, perhaps whoever was on the other side of this wall would have some information. If she listened long enough, she might hear something worthwhile. It was just whether or not Mulan intended to let them know of their presence. They might have heard their fight last night anyway, and already know they were there. She frowned, trying to make out the exact words of the people from the next room. There was two of them, both women and she could decipher what they were saying pretty well. Now, it was just if they were going to say anything of any use. She supposed this was a bit of a waiting game.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyWed 3 Jul - 14:39

Mulan squints her eyes in slight disgust and contempt. This bitch is listening to the wall. And I'm crazy. Eavesdropping is a bit cliche don't you think? Well clearly you don't, oh well. Mulan sits on the mattress and watches who she assumed was now her friend. "You want me to tell them hello?" Mulan offers, ready to pick another fight.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyWed 3 Jul - 15:49

Eva deliberately ignored Mulan's snide comment, she could tell she was only trying to wind her up. Refusing to rise to it, she simply continued listening, she could tell her cellmate clearly wasn't the brightest of people if she didn't realise the possible benefits of listening to what was going on around her. It could provide them with some knowledge of what was going to happen next, and therefore they could prepare for it.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyWed 3 Jul - 19:40

Kida had woken up late. She normally was a light sleeper, but most likely due to the events of last night, she wasn't able to wake up hours before Chel like she intended to. "I feel," she hissed, speaking between her push ups."like an animal," Physical activity was always how Kida handled anger.

In the mornings, she was normally cranky, but with the discovery of being branded, and hunger, she was furious. "Why do they treat us like cattle? This is a prison, not a slaughterhouse!" She sat up, calmer, and leaned her head against the wall behind her, adjacent to the first cell in the C Division.

((OOC: I wasn't really sure what to write sorry ^^))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyWed 3 Jul - 20:13

(OOC: When we first started I was thinking about having Mulan learn to channel her anger THAT way. Lol great minds think alike! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyWed 3 Jul - 21:49

Eva managed to overhear one of the women mention the branding and how much it had hurt, she frowned. If they had been branded, they would not know any extra information. Sighing, she relaxed her back against the cold brick and debated whether or not it was worth trying to gather them as allies. Perhaps they would make better company than Mulan.

"Hello," Eva eventually decided to call out through the wall, making them aware of her presence.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyWed 3 Jul - 22:02

Mulan grins and flips her hair out of her face. "Ooh we're talking to them now?!" Mulan grins excitedly. She gets up and mimicks Eva.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyWed 3 Jul - 22:07

"Yes, we are," Eva had to bite her lip to stop herself smirking. Mulan's excitement at the idea of talking to the women through the wall was almost childlike, which was a refreshing change from childish. Her personality seemed to drastically change from second to second. One moment, she would be happy and excitable, the next, she would be offended and uptight. The calmer Eva could keep Mulan, the better. She didn't feel like encountering anymore drama, the pain in the back of her neck was aggravating enough.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyThu 4 Jul - 1:40

Kida immediately swung her head towards the wall behind her. She looked back to Chel to make sure she wasn't going crazy. "Did you hear that?" Almost immediately after, she heard more voices coming from the same source, so she put her ear against it and heard two women exchange some words. They must be the people from C1. She heard fighting and screaming in there yesterday, what could they possibly want with them?

Kida paused, but then called back. "Yes, hello? Can we help you?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyThu 4 Jul - 1:57

"Yeah sure I'd like an order of large fries and a medium Dr pepper!" Mulan teases.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyThu 4 Jul - 15:58

Chel finished knotting her hair to keep it away from her neck, just as she heard Kida complaining again. "We're less than animals to them, cariña." Chel answered simply. "I think it's safe to say, treatment like this will be the norm now." But she could take it. She wouldn't break again.

She looked over as she heard voices, and nodded when Kida asked her question. "Yeah. It's probably our neighbors." She moved from her spot on the pillows to the bars, and listened out for the voices again.

"Make that two of us!" Chel laughed, "And it wouldn't hurt if we could get cig in here too. Me voy a morir sin él!"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptySat 6 Jul - 15:42

Mulan looks over to her cell mate. "It's for you." She mocked solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptySun 7 Jul - 11:16

Eva was just about to retort back to the 'can we help you' comment from one of the women in the other cell, when Mulan began teasing about fast food. She had never been one to enjoy the stuff really, it was so different from the Russian cultural food she was used to. Sighing softly, she closed her eyes slightly and felt the cold wall against her back. At the mention of cigarettes, she did think she could enjoy one of those right now, being a bit of a social smoker.

"If you find any of those, let me know," Eva let out a dry laugh. She hadn't really laughed properly since she'd arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 3:11

"Lo sentimos, no cigarrillos. Tengo las encías."Sorry, no cigarettes. I have gum. Mulan replies, assuming the woman Hispanic. She'd learned Spanish through her parent's homeschooling. That was worse than public school. "Que te llamas."What's your name. It wasn't a question.

Last edited by Mulan Fa. on Thu 11 Jul - 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 3:22

Chel perked up when one of the other prisoners started speaking Spanish. She was almost starting to feel at home.

"Gracias, pero no gracias." (Thanks but no thanks.) she said. Gum only made her hungrier, and Kida had eaten the rest of the bread earlier. "Estoy Chel Vega." (I'm Chel Vega.) There was no telling if they would know who she was, though. She hadn't been too famous outside of her city. Only those she'd been in business with that were operating in a few other cities would've known her name.

"Cuáles son tus nombres?" (What are your names?)

Last edited by Chel Vega on Tue 9 Jul - 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 3:29

Mulan smiles. "Yo soy Mulan. Mulan Fa. Que.." Mulan searches her mind for the right word. "Sucedido con usted?" She continues, interested in the other woman. I am Mulan. Mulan Fa. What happened to you?"

Last edited by Mulan Fa. on Thu 11 Jul - 16:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 3:50

"Estás hablando de lo que me tiene aquí, o esta pequeña sorpresa agradable en la parte posterior de mi cuello?" (Are you talking about what got me here, or the nice little surprise on the back of my neck?) Chel asked, rubbing the area around her brand. It was tender, but the throbbing wasn't as bad as it was earlier. That was always good. Hopefully it would heal before getting infected.

"Estoy aquí para el tráfico de drogas y sexo, e intento de asesinato. Ellos trataron de precisar un par de cientos de asesinatos en mí, pero esos cabrones no pudieron obtener una sola." (I'm here for the drug and sex trafficking, and attempted murder. They tried to pin down a couple of hundreds of murders on me, but those fuckers couldn't get a single one.) She wasn't trying to brag, but she wouldn't be surprised if that's what they thought since they couldn't see her bored expression.

"Lo que estás aquí, eh?" (What are you here for?) she asked, wondering if it was a 'soft' crime like Kida's.

Last edited by Chel Vega on Tue 9 Jul - 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 4:02

"Yo olvidé de mi cuello, duele si?"(I forgot about my neck, hurts right?) Mulan replies, the pain had all but remained. She'd completely forgotten. "Eh, mi?Me? Ahh, pues..Homicidio, Asesinato de primer grado, posesión y distribución, conspiración para la prostitución, y conspiración para esclavizando sexo. No apacible,"Ahh, well.. manslaughter, first degree murder, possession and distribution, conspiracy to prostitution, and conspiracy to sex slaving. No peace. Mulan smiles again. "Me gusta luchar. Profesional. No podía ser agradable, si?"I like to fight. Professional. I could be nice.

Last edited by Mulan Fa. on Thu 11 Jul - 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 4:36

At last, someone who could give her a run for her money in here! "Un luchador profesional, eh? Bueno, tenemos todo tipo de gente de aquí, no es así? Quién es tu compañero de cuarto? Una princesa?" (A professional fighter, huh? Well, we get all sorts of people here, don't we? Who's your roomie? A Princess?) More likely some ordinary criminal. Or maybe another murderer, or a madam of some whore house.

"Cuál es tu celda? Supongo que es bastante malo, como el nuestro. Ellos son sin duda la vieja escuela a la hora de ejecutar esta prisión." (What is your cell like? I guess it's pretty bad, like ours. They're definitely old school when it comes to running this prison.) It was nothing soft like some of her people had talked about. No three meals a day, no separate beds, no toilet--and obviously, the branding. Anywhere else, these people would be arrested themselves for cruel and unusual punishment. If she were anyone else, she'd be wondering how anything like this could go unnoticed by the outside world. But she knew better--the outside world had really bad eyes and missed a whole lot of shit. Fucking idiots.

Last edited by Chel Vega on Tue 9 Jul - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 4:52

"Se trata de la vieja escuela."(This IS old school) Mulan agreed, disliking that. "Y correccion, artes marciales mixtas.Muy diferente confía yo. Sí tenemos un colchón. Es muy repugnante. Y no, no princesa. Ella muerde de nuevo muy duro. Los guardias de mierda odio dos."(And correction, mixed martial arts. Big difference you know. We do have a mattress. It's very disgusting. And no, no princess. She bites back hard. The guards, I fucking hate two.) It was hard for Mulan to keep up with a native speaker. She spoke faster than her mother when she was teaching. Being Chinese and all she spoke really fast.
Mulan could never speak that fast. She liked Chel. But if she couldn't stand her ground, she was wasting her time. Mulan then wondered if people got mated co-ed.

Last edited by Mulan Fa. on Thu 11 Jul - 16:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso
Admin
Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 13:16

[OOC: So much for the translations.... xDDDDDDD]
Back to top Go down
https://lockdownroleplay.rpg-board.net
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyMon 8 Jul - 16:25

(OOC: Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Eva Petrova

Eva Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyTue 9 Jul - 15:13

(Ooc: Please add translations to all the posts you have posted so I know what just happened and I can keep up. I do know some Spanish, but I'm struggling.)
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyTue 9 Jul - 17:36

(Sorry, I guess we got carried away. >___>; I edited my posts.)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] EmptyTue 9 Jul - 19:32

Kida listened quietly as Chel and Mulan spoke across the wall, letting out a soft laugh every now and then at what they were saying. She wondered if Mulan's cellmate understood what they were saying. She allowed Chel to do the talking for now, but wanted to join the conversation now and bring in Mulan's cellmate, who was also quiet as well.

Waiting for a break in their conversation, Kida spoke up. "Um, perdón por interrumpir vuestra conversación, (Translation: Sorry to interrupt your conversation) but I haven't had a chance to formally introduce myself yet. My name is Kida La Reine." The way Kida spoke Spanish could usually have her mistaken for somebody who was a native Spanish speaker if not for her soft, yet still noticeable French accent when she spoke English. "I suppose my crimes are dissimilar to yours, as I am an international art thief. Infamous in Europe and never before seen or caught... until now that is." She added, bragging, trying to glamorize her crime more. As she had discovered previously with Chel, these women were the real deal. Kida secretly hoped that somebody might recognize her, but it was unlikely. "Also, I did not catch the name of your cellmate?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]   Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners in Crime [TTW w/C1]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C2-
Jump to: