Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 15:59

He shook his head, now dropping his usual stance and just sitting down with his hands pressed on his legs, looking at her once more, slightly amused with the road this little talk was taking.

"Well then...but the government is basically a wider metaphor for one person. Being a leader basically means socializing successfully in a larger scale. So, in a way; even though he chooses for you, he only does so because you allow it to happen." he shrugged and pressed his chin on his hand, scanning her expression. "That is the reason why I can't exactly deem any person to be purely evil."

((OOC: Eager expectations. xD))
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 16:23

Akima should go. She was probably wasting time here. But he was so interesting. "Why did you choose to be behind the bars? I guess the reason why I'm free is because I know my way out of things." She looked at him. He seemed more comfortable now. At first he looked like a statue. So at peace. How can one be at peace like that? ..wait..hadn't she asked him that question already? "Don't you miss the chaos outside?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 16:36

"Why did I choose to be behind bars? Well, that is mostly a secret. But I suppose I can tell you that I have done my fair share of sins. I think it is fair that I am trapped here. I have hurt others, so others should be able to hurt me." he retorted with a simple shrug, looking at her very calmly, almost distracted as he kept on analyzing her. She was definitely something else, seeing how no other guard tried this hard. Was it a game? He was enjoying it so far. He'd also never compromise. "Sometimes I do. There are things I have always wanted to do but never could. I suppose I'll have to find them here."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 17:00

He was looking at her with those eyes that seemed to go through her intire body. Looking deep inside of her. His words were still puzzel pieces to her. That she needed to combine to get a answer. She wondered what he was trying to actually find..things he always wanted to do..he would maybe do this here.."What have you always wanted to do?" Akima asked. Moving a bit closer to him. So if Korso did not want to hear. She could.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 17:10

He looked at her with mild curiosity as he understood she kept on approaching him. Was she dense? Even though he was not agressive by nature, it was not too wise to approach inmates so closely. She could be seriously hurt by someone. Or hurt that person too. Was it a strategy to harm him? He'd try and block it if it was. If not, well...it'd just play out.

Slowly, he dragged himself closer to the bars, up to a point in which his face was right next to it. Leaning his head forward so that he'd be the closest he could to her ear, he breathed in and whispered very softly, almost feeling like laughing at how simple his wish might have been. "To love and be loved."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 17:23

Akima wanted to move away but she somehow felt captivated by his look. Her eyes narrowed a bit. Feeling his breath so close to her made her almost shiver. He almost seemed dangerous. But he was not dangerous at the same time. Akima looked to the side. To love and be loved..Wouldn't one want that? Akima gently placed her hand on his cheek to hold his head there as she let her lips kiss his cheek. Not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 17:32

Her reactions were amusing to observe. He was actually expecting her to punch or kick his face, but he decided to let things go and was surprised upon the sensation of a woman's lips pressing against his cheek's skin. He had stolen a small kiss from Porter-san, before, but it was not in any sort of significance. More as a way to play around with her. This time it was not planned, so he was caught off guard, and stared at her for a few seconds, his emotionless expression in place, albeit he was slowly starting to smile at her. "That was kind of you."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 17:57

Akima saw him smile. Which was a bit strange. She did not know why. Akima gave him a bit of a smile back. His skin was very warm. He did need a shave. But she liked that harshness ever so slightly. ''I can be kind sometimes.'' Akima whispered. Standing up. She should go now. Akima knew her place very well. And it wasn't behind the bars. Sure he was interesting. And sure she enjoyed talking to him. But losing her job for that..''I'll go now.'' Akima nodded at him. Starting to move away.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 18:01

He softly leaned back, his hands now pressing down on the ground beneath him, so cold compared to the soft warmth of the woman's lips. Nodding at her words, he was slightly happier, seeing how she could see that no one was purely evil nor purely good in the world.

"Be careful. I hear monsters hide not only behind bars." he murmured as he saw her moving away. She was clever. It'd only get her into trouble. So she was not playing him at all. That was comforting.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 18:03

(OOC: All these ships ><!! I CAN'T D8)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep - 19:13

((OOC: Well, things do roll by. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)   Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the snake charmer. (Tag: Hattori)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2