Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} Empty
PostSubject: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyTue 1 Oct - 23:14

Helga walked into the staff room and leaned against the counter, letting out a deep sigh. She pulled out the list of prisoners in her pocket and began to examine the names carefully. Out of the corner of her eye, Helga saw a person moving. She quickly glanced up, fearing it was Korso. To her amusement, it was a woman she had never seen before.

Helga shoved the list back into her pocket and folded her arms, walking up to the woman. "Helga Sinclair." She said, offering her hand for the woman to shake. Helga felt bad for her in a way. She had no idea what she was getting herself into working here.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyWed 2 Oct - 11:41

akima had seen the woman enter the room. Smirking when she decided to introduce herself. Akima took Helga's hand. "Akima Lynch. Nice to know I'm not the online chuck in here besides the prisoners." She said grinningly. "How long have you worked here?"
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyThu 3 Oct - 1:44

Helga gave a short laugh. "About a few months," she replied, tapping her fingers on the belt around her waist. "I'm guessing you've just started?" She asked the woman, taking notice that she hasn't met Lannister yet. "Welcome. Have you ever worked with prisoners before?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyThu 3 Oct - 4:58

Akima nodded. "Two three weeks I guess." Shrugging. "Yes I have worked with prisoners before. I guess you have too?" Akima patted the spot next to her. Gesturing Helga to sit down aswell.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyThu 3 Oct - 11:51

Helga sat down next to Akima. "Yes, ever since I can remember." She said honestly. There was a small silence and Helga looked up to the woman. "Just.." Helga started to speak, but she had to be careful of what she said. She knew Korso could be listening. "Just be careful, Akima. This prison.. It isn't like other ones."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyThu 3 Oct - 11:58

Akima gave Helga a faked smile. But than she started warning her, Which caused Akima to snicker. ''I know it isn't Helga. I'm in the C division. And those cells..That isn't normal. All criminals have the same cell in normal prisons. Not skeletons. Or dead kitties.'' Akima gave Helga a comforting smile. As her hand met Helga's shoulder. ''Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.''
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyThu 3 Oct - 23:12

Helga furrowed her brow at the woman. If only she knew... Helga thought back to what Korso made her do, how she witnessed innocent people dying right in front of her. But she plastered a smile on her face. She didn't want to frighten the woman. "Okay," she said, nodding. "Just know if you need anyone, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyFri 4 Oct - 4:37

Akima raised her eyebrow at Helga. Why was she helping out? "Do I look like a weak person to you?" Akima asked. It felt a bit insulting that this woman thought she needed someone. Nobody would offer their help for nothing. There was always a catch. People were like that. Akima could hold her own. She did not need help. Look what 'help' got her.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyFri 4 Oct - 12:10

Helga laughed slightly under her breathe. How quick this woman was to judge. Helga just turned to her and stared at her, giving her a warm smile. "Even the strongest person can eventually fall weak." She said, thinking back on her own past. "I'm not criticizing you at all, I don't know you. I'm simply saying I'm here. No one was there when I needed someone, and bad things happened."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyFri 4 Oct - 13:58

Akima frowned. Why was this woman helping her out? She had not ever needed help. But it was kinda nice..Whatever. ''What kind of things happened?'' Bad things. Well prisoners could die. Kill each other. Kill themselves...Kill another guard. Hell if you worked in a prison you could expect bad things to happen.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptySun 6 Oct - 0:24

Helga frowned at the woman's curiosity. She didn't know what to say. She didn't want her new acquaintance to find out about her past and become hateful to her. Helga couldn't afford another enemy. "Let's just say," she started, folding her arms. "Let's hope that you never have to find out."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptySun 6 Oct - 6:36

Akima raised her eyebrow. Scratching the back of her head. "Oh kay.." This woman seemed really troubled. Almost unstable. "Were you forced into this job?" Helga was a strange woman. But perhaps that was because she wasn't opening up enough. Like she had to play a certain role all the time. Helga seemed traumatized. Well who knew. Maybe she was raped by a prisoner. That could leave scars. Emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptySun 6 Oct - 13:52

Helga laughed dryly at the woman's question. She was right. Normally, if a guard felt so uneasy in a prison they could just leave. But this was different with Helga, Korso had things on her that disabled her to leave.

She sighed and looked at the woman. "No, it was my choice to be here."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptySun 6 Oct - 14:24

"Well than you shouldn't complain." Akima said sarcastically. Nudging the girl. "a life of a guard is hard. And if you cannot take it. You should stop." Smiling at the woman. "But if you need some support. I doubt you'll find it with me." Shrugging. "I give horrible advice."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptySun 6 Oct - 21:42

Helga gave the woman a small smile. "I like you," she said, turning to face her. "You're strong and independent and I can tell you're not the one to mess with." Helga stood up from the couch and looked at her watch, briefly thinking about what time she had to start her shift. "But I've been a guard most of my life and I've been here longer than you have. I know the game and I know how it works. I don't know you or your past experiences but take it from me, if you just stay clear and do what you're told, you won't have to be a woman complaining to a person she had just met a few minutes before." Helga said to Akima, giving her a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyMon 7 Oct - 10:43

Akima smirked. Standing up. "Or giving advise to a woman you just met." She winked back teasingly. "But I'll try to be a 'Good girl'. I don't make promises." Patting Helga's shoulder. "What division are you? If I feel generous I'll bring you coffee sometime." Another tease. "Or invite you to smoke with me. If you like that." Akima dded sarcastically before moving away. To be honest she had not much intention in being friends with the other guard. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyMon 7 Oct - 22:21

Helga gave the woman a small laugh. "That's awfully nice of you to offer, Akima." She said warmly. "I'll put that into consideration." She laughed again and folded her arms. "But I guard Division B."

Helga started to think about Division A and started to worry. She hadn't seen the other two guards in days. "Hey," Helga said, turning to face the woman. "Have you met the other two guards yet?"
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyTue 8 Oct - 8:46

Akima shrugged. ''Nope I haven't. Do I have to?'' She pouted a bit. But than smirked playfully. Thought noticing the worry in Helga her face. Raising her eyebrow before sighing. Rolling her eyes she patted the woman's shoulder. ''I haven't scared them away if you think that Helga.'' Akima snickered.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyTue 8 Oct - 12:21

"No, it's not that.." Helga said, a bit worried. Could Korso have done something? She frowned a bit and turned back to Akima. "I just... I haven't seen them in days.."
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyTue 8 Oct - 13:08

Akima sighed. Rolling her eyes again, ''You should worry more about yourself than those other guards.'' This woman worried allot. Too much. '' Maybe they were fired?'' Akima pinched Helga's cheek. ''Now get your act together and play the fearfull guard.'' Akima said before lighting a sigaret. Blowing the smoke into Helga's face. Smirking playfully.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyTue 8 Oct - 22:26

Akima made Helga feel so young and naive, when in fact Helga was probably years older than her. It was really Akima who didn't have a clue about anything. Helga stared at Akima for a moment. There was a silence for a few seconds before Helga gave a forced smile. "Goodbye Akima," she whispered and turned on her heel to leave the woman smoking alone. Helga became so frustrated. Akima thought she knew everything, but she didn't. She didn't know half the shit that went on in the prison. But Helga kept her composure. Better let her learn on her own.
Back to top Go down
Akima Lynch

Akima Lynch

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} EmptyWed 9 Oct - 4:34

Akima sighed. I'm not here to worry about others. Neither am I here to make friends. she thought as she put her sigaret out. Why do I keep picking acts that smoke? I stopped smoking months ago. deciding the blonde had wasted enough of her time she moved back to her division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}   She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima} Empty

Back to top Go down

She's different than the others, she's just as alone {TAG: Akima}
Page 1 of 1