Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wassup? TAG: Jamika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

Wassup? TAG: Jamika Empty
PostSubject: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptySat 28 Dec - 1:54

Mulan growls angrily. "I fucking hate that." Her head was aching again. She began to think her body was becoming accustomed to the headaches. She rolls onto her front, her face pressed against the cold floor, cooling her pained head. Mulan is surprised at herself when she suddenly starts to cry softly. "I miss Sinbad." She sits up and wipes her eyes. Taking a deep breath she calms herself. She braids her hair loosely in a messy French braid, allowing wisps of her hair to fall into her face.
Damn it was hot. She took off her shirt and tied the arms around her waist before rolling up her pant legs. She turns to look at her cellmate. She cocks her head. A newbie? New to her... maybe. Mulan nudges the girl with the toe of her shoe like he had to her earlier cellmates. Or at least she thought she did. She had an odd sense of deja vu. She didn't bother speaking. The girl would wake up when she felt like it. Not that she cared.

OOC: I really missed this. I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyMon 30 Dec - 19:03

Aware she sleep but in a dreaming state of darkness. It had been like this for years. No dreams just a sleep in total darkness. Jamika was slowly making a conscious effort to wake up. When she felt something poke her sides. This made her remember quickly that she was transferred into a new prison institution her eyes jumped open. She slowly sat up on the cold parts of the floor warmed by her body heat. She noticed the young woman in the room. But she had to take in her environment. This prison room was ridiculous. She was certain it broke every basic human civil right and comfort. This alone was illegal in so many ways. Bearing a headache and a pain in the back of het neck. She slowly stood up and brushed herself off. Jamika was both intrigued and disgusted at this dungeon. Her sister talked about her prison experiences. 'So is this what you went through?' she wondered. It couldn't have been no prison worked like this. This wasn't 1979 and it sure as hell wasn't shawshank. She was more certain some random maniac just kidnapped her and others. She had to make sure this was real and confirm them with the girl in this dungeon with her. "Is this black gate prison?" she felt her neck and let out a small wince. She felt again dealing with the pain. But she felt swollen puffed skin in letters. "Did they brand me?" she muttered. She was close to screaming her head off in anger.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyMon 30 Dec - 19:51

Mulan crosses her arms and staares at the woman. Well isn't she bright? Mulan smirked at her own high self esteem. She didn't look too threatening. But small things come with strong power. She would know. Being small and always fighting.
"No darling this is definitely Darkstone. Guess they got your papers mixed up.. sucks for you. We're all headed for our graves. And yes. They did. Stings doesn't it?" Mulan replies. She takes a seat on the mattress and lies down.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyMon 30 Dec - 22:32

"A new abrasion healing will do that. It does not resonate well with me either. I doubt there was paper mishandling as much as I was lied to get a shocked reaction. I should of seen that coming. It sounds like it this place broke you already." Jamika said. Trailing along the puffed skin to see what was branded on her neck. N..O..D..1..9..2 she made out. Disgust and anger building with each tragic finding. It didn't help that her roommate liked to wax sweet of the dramatics with the grave line. She took a good look at the woman who laid on the bed. With the stress on her baby face shown. Jamika chuckled and wondered was putting her in the prison with a young girl suppose to be a trigger. "This place is funny. Three psychological triggers and I just woke up." she said and chuckled. She could only assume Darkstone used the animal house method of control or she was giving them too much credit. Either way she felt in control more and more. "What is the schedule like?" she asked. Getting this information would give her a deciding factor in starting a prison riot.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyMon 30 Dec - 23:08

Mulan snickers. "No schedule. We used to get cellmate switches every oh, two weeks? But now they're all over the place. You don't want to leave this cell. But there is the occasional game where you watch people get killed deciding on your own actions. Fun right? And then there are games where you're drgraded and filmed, games where you're forced to do something to help you in the next gruesome game- I even think there was a game where this guy had to cut off his fingers, someone had to shave his head- the list goes on. So trust me. If you can help it, you don't want to leave your cell." Mulan explains to the woman. It kind of bummed her that everyone was older thna her, but at the same time it could've been an advantage. At least against new people. Everyone else knew she liked to jump on someone each chance she got.

"We had spring claning at this one party. A good dozen people. Dead. And mine doesn't hurt anymore. Just itches sometimes. And no, I'm not broken." She wasn't broken, just very close.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyTue 31 Dec - 2:37

"Good." Jamika said. Hearing about the games, the casualties, and the warning. Planning for survival seemed best bet for now. "Have you done it before? Has anyone done it before?" she asked. She refused to believe that people just played the games without any form of rebellion or escape plan.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyTue 31 Dec - 2:47

"Killed someone? Not while in here. I consider my fellow murderers, rapists, and slave drivers friends... in my own personal sense. I couldn't kill them... But I watched people I knew get killed." Jim... Sinbad.. Eva.. Sinbad. Sinbad was the hardest... the only one I truly wanted to live besides Kida. Thinking she was was in her mind, she realized she'd spoken out loud. Trying to cover her slip up, she answers another question. "Yes. They've done it before." Mulan lifts the left side of her scowl up. "You're awfully animated."
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyTue 31 Dec - 14:45

"Right assumption. Your overly docile from this place and I have no scars like you do; No experience here. So I can think better without the effects of this place clouding anything." Jamika said. She did realize that sentence was a double edge sword. Without no experience or even a basic ins and outs of this place. Her plans were going to go to shit. "I'm thinking we got to take this opportunity to convince them to let us get jobs here. Clean up duty, anything. We have to spread out. Then the rest can take its course. Or?" Jamika said stopping in mid sentence. She was certain if they would get jobs more likely a prison riot could happen. You got a bunch of already angry locked up people working and most likely getting yelled at. Someone was going to break. But if getting the jobs was denied she had to come up with a back up plan. She looked around the room the walls and floors were surprisingly smooth. "I need a bible. I'll talk to a guard about that." she said. She figured if she played up the religious angle more could be open to her. She stood quiet as she had to choose her words carefully when presenting both cases to higher ups.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyTue 31 Dec - 19:44

"Good luck with the Bible thing. And by falling into place you mean a rebellion? Tch. Yeah. I doubt any if us would do that... I wouldn't. If you do manage to start one in the event that we leave our cells not for a game then I'll join in by all means. I love an excuse to fight. Maybe that's how you got out if your other prisons; but it won't work here.. " Mulan murmured quietly. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyTue 31 Dec - 21:50

"Degrading and dehumanizing games, Many lives lost, and some at the hands of people who I am assume many had started a close relationship with. I know all of you veterans have got to be dying to deal one out to the head hancho. Whoever the hell that is. I cant see why no one will join in. I mean unless you grown attached to being treated like Shit and..." Jamika stopped in mid sentence to look at the horrible room. She let out a condescending chuckle as she couldn't even say what she was in. She could swear she could smell a bad odor coming from the room. "This." she let out with a disgusted tone and face to match. "This is my first time in prison and I've been committing crimes since before you were nothing but a twinkle in your daddies eye. I am that convincing and good at working on short time schedules. It will fall into place. There is a gun powder set and I can light the match." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyWed 1 Jan - 0:46

"Hmph." Mulan scoffs in disgust. She over onto her side, back facing her. "I'm not joining in for anything for someone who hasn't even asked my name." She spat. "Besides, you guys can deal with the consequences later. I got nothing to live for." Mulan pushes loose her from her face. "And just so you know, they're listening to every word we're saying."
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyWed 1 Jan - 17:43

Jamika looked rather shocked at the discovery that they could be listening in. Looking around the room she thought this place was too poor to afford any type of spying equipment. Though the eye sore of the tv and camera poking out in the corner showed they must of had some type of budget. Jamika thought about what she said. It was nothing too obvious or telling maybe for a few circumstantial wordings. She was more than positive they would forget about or dismiss it since she was new. Pass it off as the ramblings of a hopeful idealist who wasnt broken by the system. But if there was one thing she really needed focus on was gathering a support system. First rule was always you never fought the world alone. It was the same rule Her and her sister broke that landed them in here. It seemed if she was going to use the wild card. It needed to be fed companionship of a sort. In which Jamika was very horrible at providing. She raised a brow at a cellmate who actually wanted to be asked for her name. "Thank you for telling me after the fact." she said with full sarcasm. Jamika was having an inward debate with herself. That if she sat on the bed she would be showing that she was making a conscious effort to form a comforting scenario. But this room had her convinced something was going to infect her. That's when she got the idea to open her jumpsuit and take off her t shirt and place it on the mattress to sit on it. She sat at the head of her cell mate and let out a sigh. "Well I find asking is unnatural. I'm sure you've heard the same questions over and over; You'd probably wear it on those ironic shirts if they let you. Besides you've been doing good telling me what's on your mind so far. Just interject your name in if you feel it will make a difference. Or have I ruined the good comeback answer you had for those questions?" she asked rhetorically.

OOC: Happy new years!

Last edited by Jamika Xavier Hardysea on Wed 1 Jan - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyWed 1 Jan - 19:14

OOC: Haha, happy New Years

Mulan felt like punching her. Of course she didn't. But she really, really wanted to. She closes her eyes to calm herself, though she knew once she started talking she'd lose her temper anyway. She lost her temper with everything.(But I think we all know that)
Mulan sits up, and faces her. "First of all, I'll almost always tell you what's on my mind you don't have to worry about that. Second of all, I don't think it'll make a difference because honestly I don't particularly care. See I'm trying this new thing where I'm not a total bitch to everyone I meet. It was a failure from the start but I'd at least had the thought in my mind. I think asking my name would be a matter of manners and since it's been proven I've discarded mine a long time ago; I thought you might have at least asked out of courtesy instead of jumping the gun, which in Most social situations I might've appreciated but right now no I'm not feeling it. And haha, you're so funny. I didn't have a comeback answer for anything but everyone I've met has at least asked for my name. It's obvious you only give a shit about escaping but even though I told you multiple times that it isn't going to work you still have snarky little comments whenever I answer your question with common knowledge which isn't so common once you've experienced it. But don't worry, it'll happen soon enough and you can have your own little fun with that." Mulan snaps, annoyed beyond measure.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyWed 1 Jan - 20:03

The effect went as well as Jamika predicted. She rolled her eyes and massaged the bridge of her nose with her left hand at the rant she received. She began getting a small headache as could swear she heard her daughters voice. Her cellmate was reminding her of her daughter with the attitude. 'Why were kids so flippant with what they wanted?' she thought. She couldn't understand them much less communicate properly. It was one of the reasons she sold hers off. They were someone else's problem now; the poor sucker. Carole knew how to handle this better than she did. "Lashawn please just shut up! I've given you everything and all I get is attitude from you!" she shouted. Jamika realized the stress made her break a bit. She took a quick breath and looked back at the girl. "I mean. Look you want me to suffer because you have, I get it. But I have better things to do than rot inside out like you decided to do. So excuse me if I dont take some of your advice and have a one track mind. Because I know what works. And I can help you see what works. But I can't if all your going to preach is doom and gloom and be flippant about something as shallow as knowing your name. Mine is Jamika Xavier Hardysea. Queen B of the black disciples. What is yours?" she shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyWed 1 Jan - 22:44

Mulan flinches at Jamika's volume of voice. "LaShawn?" She murmurs to herself but as Jamika continues Mulan becomes angry. She stands up and gets in her face. "Look, I don't care how depressing I sound! If you knew what I've been through you'd do the same thing! I don't want you to suffer! I don't want anyone to suffer! but that's why I'm telling you: It won't work! You're digging your own grave if you keep trying! I'm trying to help you! This has nothing to do with me! This all beyond me! It's a higher power we have no control over or will ever have control over! And I didn't decide to rot you fucking bitch! You think I want to be here! You think I want to be lecturing you?! I don't I couldn't give less of a shit than I already do about you and your useless plan! I'll preach doom and gloom all I fucking want to!" Mulan explodes.

She resisted putting her hands on Jamika. She resisted brwaking down into sobs too. She didn't care if this woman hated her or ever wanted to even look at her. She was trying to help her. If she continued this, there would be no more of her left. The warden wouldn't want any sort of disturbance and she knew it. That's why he made Helga a prisoner. She wouldn't win this fight if she tried to escape, she'd dig he rown grave. Mulan just knew it. And if she was wrong, and Jamika got out, she wishes her well.

"Mu-lan. Meaning magnolia blossom. and Xiang. Meaning Peace. Forget the last name because I'll drop it if I get out of here. Fuck proffessional fighting." Mulan mumbles the last part to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyThu 2 Jan - 0:06

Jamika tried to stand up. But she ended up slipping while getting off the mattress. She found herself wobbling around trying to both catch her balance and trying not to touch anything in the cell. When she finally caught herself she let out a small chuckle then coughed to compose herself. "Mulan when your lecturing someone not to fight back against those who oppressed them because of fear. Your not only discouraging them; Your making a statement that those who died aren't worth fighting for. That what you suffered isn't worth healing. That makes you the fucking bitch of the system. You don't want to be here. Make you stupid plan work. I'm going to drop this conversation because I have a plan to go with." she said. Jamika headed to the bars to see if she could find a guard. Of course slipping on her feet one more time and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyThu 2 Jan - 5:06

Mulan rolls her eyes as she scowls at the woman-deeply. She lies back on the mattress. "I've only got one person to deal with. That's it. I don't give a shit about the rest of the stuff going on. Yes, I'm the 'fucking bitch of the system' Whatever the hell that means. Tell me something I don't know." Mulan closes her eyes. "Good luck." You'll need it. Then she dozed back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptySun 5 Jan - 6:16

Jamika sucked her teeth and sat on her t shirt on the bed. Aggravated at the lack of response time of the guards. She took off one shoe and began massaging her sore foot. "I seriously hope their pay grade is lower than sweat shop worker. Its shameful how they don't respond." she muttered. Jamika took one foot back in her shoe. Then took the other foot out to massage it. Though what ran through her mind was how was she going to get things started. She could only hope one of the higher ups were hearing on the camera about the jobs. Other than that looking for something in the room would be her next bet. But she really didn't want to touch anything in this cell.

ooc: I didn't know if this was the right one to post in. But sorry I didn't post for the two days.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptySun 5 Jan - 7:34

Mulan was an exremely light sleeper, so when Jamika spoke, she heard it. Then shrugs. "They don't get paid much because if they're forced to be prisoners and then allowed to be guards again. They're either A. Crazy B. Really poor C. All of the above C or D. Getting the best sex of their lives. Though I doubt D." She shrugs again. "Doesn't matter to me though what their lives involve. As long as it isn't intertwined with mine... again."

(OOC: It's cool! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptySun 5 Jan - 16:12

Jamika ignored the parts about the guards being prisoners. Figuring Mulan was just putting on the dramatics again. fighting back the urge to vomit as she thought about anyone having sex in this filthy place. "There is no sex good enough for this. Even if you gave me the full body condoms from naked gun. i'd have to cast my lots on A and B. Wishing extra on choice B. So poor they have to drink toilet water. " she said putting her foot back in the shoe.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptySun 5 Jan - 20:55

"Impossible I'd have to say. They're all healthy. Strong enough to beat the shit outta inmates." Come to think of it, Mulan had had a run in with all the guards except for the new purple haired one.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyMon 6 Jan - 0:08

'Sounds like someone got their ass beat more than enough to know.' Jamika thought to herself. Though what made her chuckle was Mulans thinking face. "Are you actually thinking and not shooting shit from your mouth?" she teased. "Its not impossible. Its privalege thats all." she answered honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyMon 6 Jan - 0:10

Mulan frowns deeply. "Shut the hell up." She spat. She was in a bad mood. More sour than usual. She was depressed and angry all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyMon 6 Jan - 1:11

Jamika chuckled at the shouting reaction she assumed she'd recieve. "Your one of those who can dish it but cant take it " she let out her observation. "Neither can I when caught in a shouting match with younger people." she stated an obvious fact.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika EmptyMon 6 Jan - 2:42

Mulan squints at Jamika. "Are you hard of hearing? I'm not shouting. And who asked about you?" Mulan scoffs. "I've taken about as much as I can take! I'm shouting now, can you hear me now or does it sound like a whisper?! I've taken tons of what I've dished out and I'm not going to take it from some stranger just as hot headed as I am!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika Empty

Back to top Go down

Wassup? TAG: Jamika
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next