Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wassup? TAG: Jamika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan - 4:31

"Whoa calm down there spazz. You don't need to take everything I say to heart. Its just teasing and small talk." Jamika said trying to hold back her laughter. "I made a simple observation and you act like I peed in your milkshake." she continued on.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jan - 19:51

"That's fucking disgusting." Mulan grumbles. "I've never had a milkshake before so yes, I would be pretty pissed off. I take everything involving me or my time to heart."
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jan - 21:29

Jamika just shrugged understanding how disgusting it did sound and how Mulans response was a sensible one. She didnt want to address the milkshake thing seeing as it lead to more personal conversation. Instead of the distant time consuming talk she was doing. Hearing Mulan admit that she took all things involving her to heart. She just couldn't resist a sarcastic response. "You don't say?" Jamika said with a sarcastic tone and fake shocked look on her face. It was quite an obvious fact to Jamika from the moody attitude she received that everything was taken personal. She figured it was something her cellmate picked up for being here so long.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan - 1:00

Mulan squints at her and snorts. "That was a stupid thing to say. I do say. I said it. What was the point in saying 'I don't day's when I just said it?" Mulan mocks with a genuinely confused expression. People feel fore the 'She's Chinese English is a little hard for her' trick all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan - 8:20

Jamika raised a brow as she noticed Mulan's accent had suddenly gotten thicker. Though she figured her cellmate was getting more comfortable with the idea of not hiding it. Hell with all the cultures Jamika herself had pretended to be. Listenting to Mulan could help her exploit another in future endevoures. Feeling her backside going numb she stood up and stretched a bit. "Yes it was stupid. You felt you were giving a grown womans answer. But you ain't about that life no more miss doom and gloom." Jamika said and chuckled. It was a caroleism, a saying her older sister often said to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan - 21:23

"I'm about any life I'm living. That was dumb too. I don't really get it. I'm not about what life? I'm only living one life." Sadly. Mulan did remember hearing that term before. It was an internet fad she'd seen on Twitter when fans and haters replied and tagged her when she fought. Kaila and Aiko had more fun with the account than she did. They'd show her things they thought were the funniest. People intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jan - 23:21

"One life span but not one life to live. I lived the life of a house wife, con artist, Political assassian and now jailbird. And im not even the age of half my life span. Which is the life your not about. A woman of color criminal though you have great potential to be a bad bitch. This way wasn't for you to get there." Jamika said
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jan - 0:44

"I wouldn't want to. Too much work. Not to mention pointless if you ask me." Mulan grumbles the last part.

(OOC: Political Assassin eh? *rubs chin*)
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jan - 1:14

( You got your plotting cap on? XD )

"Your a woman of color, a double whammy. If your lgbtqap ectera a triple threat. The point is everything you put your mind to do is going to be hard. But you ended up here. Something must have come easy to you." Jamika said. She took a minute to look at Mulan's hair. "Let me braid your hair." Jamika put out the slight order changing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jan - 3:01

(Mmmm, Mulan was involved in all the illegal stuff. I mean besides the killing part. I dunno whatcha thinkin bout?? -.^)

"Fighting was the easy part... except for when they put me in the ring with a dude and paid off refs." Mulan scoffs loudly, angry again. It still are her want to kill him again. But the girl.. mmm, she could've lived. You know, if she hadn't bolted for the phone. Mulan squints at Jamika before arching a brow. Mulan subconsciously did that, when she thought about it she couldn't lift her brow no matter how hard she tried. "Umm... I can braid it myself.. if you really wanna though.." Mulan did have to admit her loose braids were shifty and messy, but comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jan - 4:28

( If you want it to happen. Jamika can be the killer Mulan is searching for.)

Jamika fixed her tshirt on the mattress and sat down. "Sit here." Jamika said as she pointed between her legs. She began to think of a hairstyle that would work. Jamika knew the conversations were getting personal.But she was becoming more curious with Mulan's story. "Ah! So you arent just another loud mouthed, pretty faced, teeny bopper. So what kind of fights were these? Were you the next Layla Ali?" Jamika asked.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jan - 21:08

(Nahh, it's already Hanzo. When that stuff happened there were no females. Smile )

Mulan scoffs superiorly as she sits. "Better than that broad. Beat every champ in the league so many times they put me in the ring with a man. You know the term 'that'll be the day'? Yeah, well, that was the day." Mulan rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jan - 14:20

( Nice. Well right Jamika is just buttering Mulan up. )

Listening to Mulan glote on about her achievements. Made Jamika laugh a bit at Mulans enthusiasm. It was definitly a welcome change than the shouting or the sad dramatic side. With this being the longest time she ever spent with anyone under twenty one. This was not all that grating and mind numbingly irritating. "Lord your worst than my child and sister with these dookie braids in your hair. I hope your not tender headed." Jamika said as she started unbraiding Mulans "work". If there was one thing Jamika couldn't stand was to see a woman of color with their hair looking raggedy. This tic of hers often got het to stop in the middle of a scam to do some poor womans hair. Jamika took her fingernail and dragged it from the left corner front of Mulans hair to the back to make a part. Holding the rest of Mulans hair away from the part she made. "Hold it." she said. She waited for Mulan to take it then began braiding the slither she made; leaving the end open and repeating the proccess again. "You were that good huh? Alright, So who was the bumbaclot you lost to? and you didnt whoop the maddacunts ass afterwards?" she asked putting a slight trinidadian accent on the curses.

Last edited by Jamika Xavier Hardysea on Fri 10 Jan - 20:28; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jan - 19:51

Mulan takes the hair and her mouth turns up to laugh before it falls. "No. I killed him." She replied. "It wasn't fair. And he threw it in my face. When I separated from them I went to his house. Shouldn't have a mansion on a hill. People don't hear your cries for help. But, as usual my big mouth got me caught; trying to antagonize the cops. Usual rebellious teenager bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 21:26

Jamika finishing half of Mulans hair in box braids. Couldnt help but take a minute to stop and laugh at Mulan's capture story. "Bullshit is right. That was a horrible way to get caught. Now I would have lied about it. Such as then I cut his head off and went to the most expensive bar in town. Plopped his head right on the bar and told the bartender a drink for me and your friend here. Something elaborate like that. But your story is hilarious." Jamika said as she continued on braiding.

( phew. I was trying to respond to this all day. and ill respond to the c3 tag. so Jamika can interact with mary and meg with mulan.)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jan - 0:58

(this is so weird. I have box braid right now. Being african American and all Razz lol)

"I don't think it was funny at all. The drugs weren't worth it, I think I slaved out some girl. It was awful." Mulan says. Not really appreciating the pulling and yanks on her scalp. Why was she giving her so many braids? They wouldn't stay anyway. Her hair didn't hold anything.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jan - 1:59

( I had box braids a month ago. I have cornrows with a puffy ponytail now XD oh and ill have the drawn picture of what mulans hair tomorrow )

Jamika didnt expect Mulan to suddenly tell her about other crimes. But she did expect a regret filled answer with extra drama toppings on that shame pizza. Jamika felt different about her own criminal activities. Plain and simple she never regretted doing them. "Do you regret it now because of the consequences your facing? If you could still get away with it; Would you still be doing it? You know your not a monster if you enjoyed the drugs or even giving the asshole the beating." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Jan - 4:37

"Nah. I wouldn't take any of that shit back." Mulan replies. The stuff in her childhood most definitely. Still be doing what? I've only ever killed him. And the bitch. And as for the drugs, that was Kaila's dumb ass idea."
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jan - 0:07

(machine is acting up a bit. But picture will be up soon.)

Jamika finishing up the last box braids. Then styling them up in some loose loops and a braided back. She laughed as Mulan talked about what she did as something normal everyone did. She knew her cellmate was trying to say she wouldn't make it a habit of killing people. But she made it sound as if killing people was the same as walking the dog. "Oh is that all you did? Well now I have no clue what your doing here. Kaila that puppetmaster should be here instead of you. Doesn't she know your a robot who always has to do what she says?" she said with obvious sarcasm. "I'm done with your hair. Should last for awhile. Go look at it on the tv" she said satisfied with how it came out.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jan - 23:18

(Sorry, exams)

"Kaila was just dumb that day. I think she was drunk before she suggested the pills." Mulan shrugs calmly. "I'd rather not. I'm sure they won't stay long. My hair doesn't hold anything without my mom's Chinese hair stuff." Oh how she hated the traditional hairstyles her grandmother put her in.
Back to top Go down
Jamika Xavier Hardysea

Jamika Xavier Hardysea

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan - 0:51

( I meant to write there was no need to apologize. But then I got caught up)

Jamika chuckled as Mulan was admitted her friend was drunk. "Razzclat, girl! You were just doomed for failure. Also your hair is not so stereotypically silky straight anymore. With all the crinkles you put in them from those disgusting dookie braids. It will hold up fine. Just stay away from water. Looking at this place I'm guessing bossman has it to where that cloudy bottle by the stale bread is all the water you've seen. Who is in charge?" Jamika asked.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan - 19:47

Mulan rolls her eyes. "An asshole. A very sick, very twisted asshole. I think he takes this whole law thing too seriously not realizing he's a criminal himsef. I mean, duh."

(i guess this is it since we've all changed cells)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wassup? TAG: Jamika   Wassup? TAG: Jamika - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wassup? TAG: Jamika
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2