Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose Empty
PostSubject: Megara Jessabelle Rose   Megara Jessabelle Rose EmptyMon 1 Jul - 0:26

Megara Jessabelle Rose 28.media.tumblr.com*tumblr_lkefcz2keQ1qcftw3o1_500

Name: Megara Jessabelle Rose
Prison Number: A66129
Birthday: January 3, 1990

Crime: Armed Robbery, Breaking and Entering, Potential Assault/Murder
Personality: Mischevious, Cunning, Sly, Persuasive

Friends:

• Odette Pierce
  • Cillian Norewood
  • Dimitri Donahue

Acquaintances:

• Flynn Rider
  • Jane Porter
  • Mulan Xiang Fa
  • Helga Sinclair
  • Hattori Hanzö
  • Tulio De León
  • Chel Vega

Enemies: Joseph Korso

Background:
Meg had always been able to hide in the shadows, that's what makes her the theif she is. At the age of six, her parents were victims of police brutality, leaving her as an orphan on the streets of Brooklyn. Before the attack, Meg had been enjoying a bedtime story on the couch with her father. She didn't know until later in life that her parents had been witnesses to the activities of a corrupt police force, and of course, they couldn't have loose ends. Her mother had hidden her in the closet when all of the doors and windows were blown open, allowing a swarm of law enforcement inside their tiny home. She witnessed it all. The screams. The killings. The memories that would still haunt her in her adult life. A hatred for the peacekeepers of society developed and multiplied since that night.

Revenge came easy for her. She never wanted to kill, only cause pain and helplessness. She wanted them to feel how she had felt that night. Police officers were her main targets. Observe their routines, break in, steal, and burn the place down later. Simple and easy, and always brought a smile to her face. Her last victim on the other hand, deserved to die. Her only regret is that she didn't pull that trigger sooner. She didn't get to make the man who killed her parents suffer.

Audition Video:

Audition Piece:
The night was perfect. The darkness smothered the glistening moon from its reign of illumination, and with it came its sons and daughters of crime. The pounding of the raindrops on the window panes and the striking of lightning and thunder only added to her adrenaline rush.  Silence enveloped her as she touched the seams of the safe, patiently waiting to find that one, tiny sweet spot. A smirk came across her face as the safe popped open within seconds, revealing her spoils.

Suddenly, the front door creeps open, floorboards creaking with each footstep. Footsteps headed towards her. She slides over behind the loveseat, concealing herself within the shadows. Why was he here? He wasn’t due until midnight. She silently cursed him, furious that her weeks of surveillance were wasted, all because of him and his cursed break in protocol. He tried to turn on the lights, but the storm had surged through the wires, covering the city in darkness. Stepping, creeping in silence, she managed her way around the apartment, poised for attack. For several moments, she observed his evening patterns up close, waiting for the perfect moment. Now.

She lunged forward, clasping her hand tightly over his mouth and jabbed him in the stomach with her knee. As he tumbled to the floor, she pulled out a pistol and held it to his head. She smiled, gazing down at what will be her first victim. She had to make this perfect. Yet there was something uneasy about this particular robbery. So many times before, she had stolen and escaped, leaving behind nothing but an emptiness where her stolen treasures belonged. The constant feeling of pride and freedom was her favorite part of it all. But now she felt nothing. She felt…numb. The man stared up at her, showing no fear or confusion.

Now she knew why. Police swarmed her, crashing her into walls, tossing her around like a sack of flour. Before she knew it, she was in darkness. Nothing to be seen, nothing to be heard…nothing.

Gasping, she flung herself into an upright position. Again. Again and again, the same dream. Her blurred vision slowly came into focus and she remembered. She couldn’t get out of this one.

Last edited by Megara Jessabelle Rose on Fri 27 Sep - 23:26; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Odette Pierce

Odette Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Megara Jessabelle Rose   Megara Jessabelle Rose EmptyMon 1 Jul - 0:43

I've been looking forward to finding out what my first roommate would be like. I look forward to interacting with Meg :3
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Megara Jessabelle Rose   Megara Jessabelle Rose EmptyMon 1 Jul - 1:02

I'm looking forward to interacting with Odette as well. Her story was so interesting, I'm excited to see what will happen for us Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megara Jessabelle Rose   Megara Jessabelle Rose EmptyMon 1 Jul - 15:14

I can picture Flynn and Meg having a kind of blunt association. Like they don't bother each other but they don't hate each other either seeing their similar personality traits Smile
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Megara Jessabelle Rose   Megara Jessabelle Rose EmptyMon 1 Jul - 15:23

I agree, I could easily see that happening. I'm looking forward to any interaction we might have in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Megara Jessabelle Rose   Megara Jessabelle Rose EmptyTue 2 Jul - 22:49

Audition Video Added <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megara Jessabelle Rose   Megara Jessabelle Rose Empty

Back to top Go down

Megara Jessabelle Rose
Page 1 of 1