Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interruptions TTW w/ C1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

Interruptions TTW w/ C1 Empty
PostSubject: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 15:01

When her cell mate still remains unresponsive, Mulan gave up and looks at the television once more. Then she heard Chel and Kida speaking about the Asian man and the mature one with the mustache. "You guys like the whole older man thing?" She calls over to them. They were right about the Asian guy. And even though she didn't particularly like the older one, he WAS handsome. Everyone else here was definitely older than her by years. Except for one it looked like. He looked about twenty and he had a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 16:57

"Hey, so long as his dick still works, I'm alright." Chel answered, moving to the wall and sitting down. She still had a good view of the tv, and things were certainly getting warmed up in there. She would saw it was too bad she wasn't there too, but it was probably safer not to be. She could put up a fight if she needed, but with how fit some of those guys looked, she definitely didn't have too much of a chance if they were in the same room.

She suddenly wasn't looking too forward to the cell swap. No telling if they keep the men and women separate after this. They'd probably do it just to humiliate them further. Pendejos. (Assholes)

"So who do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 17:54

"Ah..." She stares at the t.v. "Hmmm," Mulan looks at the television pretty hard. "I gotta say probably the one with the ponytail... or maybe the blonde one. I dunno, I suppose I'll decide when they start doing some interesting things. I'm a bit excited for this. What do you think Chel? You think this'll be anything good?"

Mulan's eyes widen and she takes a step back with surprise. The one name Flynn was giving head to Sinbad. She couldn't believe it. She thought men only did that if they had to... or were gay. "Yo!What the fuck! Chel you see this?! Ay dios mio. (Oh my God) I don't believe it! I think I'm gonna be fucking sick." Mulan turns away from the television momentarily just to turn back. "Looks like the two you like are gonna fight for us. Who do you think will win? The mustache guy looks pretty intimidating, but then again Asian persuasion."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:24

"I hope so. If they just sit around doing nothing, I'm going to sleep. Not even gonna vote." Chel huffed.

And then a couple started going at each other. Even more so than the blonde and redhead during their contest! "Well, they are certainly enthusiastic, aren't they?" she chuckled, playing with her hair. "I have to say, I think us ladies are getting a better show. And I suppose the asian will win. He looks like he's been trained." She looked at the other guys, sizing up each in turn until...

"Wait, a second... Tobias?" Chel scooted closer to the tv. Yes, that was definitely the DeSoto kid. They'd only spoken a couple of times, the first being before he started his own drug venture. The hell was he doing here? This couldn't be a coincidence...
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:32

Mulan snorts,dipping her head before flipping her hair. Her hair seemed to like to stay in her eyes. She squints at the t.v. and lifts the left side of her lip. "How do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:36

Kida let the two women talk, watching the television avidly. "Jesus Christ," She exclaimed, watching the smaller man pull down Tall and Handsome's pants. "He's HUGE!" She but her lip, feeling she had said that too loud. She wondered who their other neighbors were and if they were women watching as well or actually competing in the contest.

She couldn't decide whether Tall and Handsome deserved to win or whether the man he was with should. Mulan was disgusted but Kida couldn't take her eyes off for some reason. She lost a bit of interest when the smaller man stopped and it was Tall and Handsome's turn to play.

Looking at Chel, and after Mulan's response, she raised an eyebrow. "Tobias? Which one is that?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:40

Mulan quickly forgot about the Tobias guy and grins widely as the tall man entered the man. She began to uncontrollably laugh. "He's riding the shit outta him! Damn, men break into each other worse than they do with women!"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:43

"Did business with him, and before him, his parents." She told Mulan. She pointed to the still unconscious, curly brunette in the middle of the gym. "This one." Seeing him here made her sick. She knew what he'd been up to before. It was why she never sent him any girls, and always had one of her men around, ready to shoot. Looking down at her long nails, Chel decided that she better have something to use if they ever met again. She raked them against the wall, one side at a time until they had a nice rough point. Not much, but better than nothing. She could at least claw his eyes out if he tried anything someday.

"He's a real sick fuck." Chel warned, glaring at the tv. "You ever meet him, keep an eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:49

Mulan's eyes narrow. "No idea who you mean. Is he into raping and stuff?" Mulan didn't really care for that stuff. It would just be an excuse for her to try to take on a man. She secretly hoped she got someone she could fight in the next swap.Eva was boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 18:59

"Among other things.." Chel said, tucking her knees against her chest. "He's the curly brunette. Thin, but fit." If she didn't know what he did, she would call him attractive. Not like the other guys, though. She forced herself to look away from him, focus on someone else. Any one but him. Like the older gentlemen. Yeah. That one. She liked him.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:06

It was clear that Chel didn't like Tobias. He looked like a ladies man. "Tell you what, if I see him, I'll get him for ya. But probably not somewhere too open. These guards like lever happy with the pepper spray. Eva and I got into it early on." Mulan stretches her arms over her head before dropping into a stance. "But that won't stop me." She swiftly kicks at the t.v. "I'm gonna root for the Asian one. Men that can fight is pretty sexy."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:13

"Castrate him if you can. A lot of people would thank you for it." The tone was joking, but her face was not. She sighed, rubbing her temples. And today was starting so well. At least she had company to distract her. Er, somewhat.

"Oh, so you like it rough, I take it." Chel teased, more to lighten her own mood. "Heads or tails?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:17

Mulan shrugs. "I dunno. Still a virgin. Only perk of being seventeen I guess. I was always fighting so I didn't have time for that. But if it's anything like that," Mulan involuntarily gestures to the t.v. "Then probably so. But I don't get it. What do you mean heads or tails?" That the mustache guy or the Asian will win maybe?
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:27

Seventeen and still a virgin? Well, just another difference between them. "I meant would you want to be on top or go the traditional, boring way when you're fucking?" Chel explained. "Personally, I like to top." She hadn't been on bottom since--no, she wasn't thinking about that. Focus on the hot guys, focus on the hot guys...
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:30

Mulan thought a moment. "Probably the first time I'll want to make, so boring traditional. But the second, I'll want to fuck. So probably top." Mulan grins at Chel's decision.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:35

"Sounds like a plan I guess." Chel laughed. "When we get out of here, you should look me and my boys up. They're good fighters. Good fuckers too. You might enjoy them." Especially Emilio. He was always a good lay. Nice sense of humor too. But superstitious as hell.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:43

Mulan chuckles a little bit. "I suppose I will. Since my MMA career is probably over,I might even join you." She smiles, slightly sad she wasn't in the room with Chel. She favored Chel, a lot. But not enough to do as Eva did. She shuddered at the memory. "Looks like Sinbad and Flynn are done fucking, what did you think of that Chel?" She personally couldn't understand why the prisoners liked sleeping with their opposite sex. "I'm just ready for these two to fiiiight." She was yearning for them to fight. She hadn't been in a good fight since that night. Nor had she watched one. "He's right about the tension though."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:48

Kida just stayed silent during their talk, as she simply just watched the contest, mostly the Asian and then glancing every now and then at the other show that was going on.

Kida was pretty glad she had kept quiet for a while. Mulan and Chel were getting along pretty well. It was nice to see some good come out of this hellhole. And she for one, well, she was content with watching the men. She let out a soft laugh at the men who watched from the sides, obviously uncomfortable at the two who were going at it.

((OOC: aah, sorry I'm slow, I picked the worst day to be out of the house D: ))
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 19:58

"Oi Kida!" Mulan slightly flinched. "Oi May! Tuìchū chākēdǎhùn, dǎ tā de pìgu.." (Quit messing around beat her ass) Mulan shook her head. Her mom had a habit of saying, "Oi" because of her trainer Aiko who lived in Japan most of her life. They'd learned Japanese through her and accidentally mixed it with their Chinese. Mulan shakes her head again.
"Which one are you going for?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 20:04

(Sorry for getting carried away! D: )

"Hey, a few slots opened up before I got thrown in here. You'd make a good addition." Chel said truthfully. She always needed good fighters. And most people wouldn't expect her to be one. That would certainly be an advantage.

She laughed at Mulan's comment on the two guys up each other's ass. "I think the guards are going to have a mess to clean up." Chel snorted. "I hope it's that McCoppin. It'd serve him right."

Chel looked over at Kida, who seemed exceptionally enthralled by the tv. "Yo, Kida, you still on earth?" she asked, waving her hand in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 20:18

"I'd really love to join." Mulan said.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 20:27

Kida snapped back into reality as her name was called twice. "I'm not under a spell or anything," she scoffed, lying only a tiny bit.

"Oh, I guess you didn't hear from earlier, Mulan." she pointed at the screen even though Mulan couldn't see. "That Asian guy and the two brunettes are pretty fun to watch." She laughed at Chel's comment. "I'm a topper too," she added, remembering their earlier conversation. "So probably Tall and Handsome has my vote as of now. But that can change."

((OOC: it's okay, sorry for the lame post D: I'll be home soon))
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 20:37

Mulan sticks her tongue out at the wall. "I'll fight you for the Asian," She teases playfully. No she wouldn't. It wasn't that serious. She'd never had a crush or anything like that. But the men here were awfully good looking for criminals. "Wait, the brunette who just got ass fucked?" Mulan goggles.

That thought completely left her mind once she saw the Asian attack. God she wanted to fight.

(OOC: It's fine we understand <33)
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 21:07

"I'm going for Mister Debonair right now." Chel smirked, watching him and the asian fight. She had to admit, it was doing more for her than the two guys fucking each other did. "I have a weakness for style." And then the shirt came off. Not bad. Not bad at all.

"Hot damn." she chuckled, fanning herself for comedic effect. "I think I'm in love~."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 21:21

Mulan laughs at Chel trying to remember the Asian man's earlier warm up exercises. She was sure Aiko had tried to show her something similar to this but Mulan had dismissed it because it was too complex. It was still too complex. "Hey Chel what would you do if he he wasn't straight?" Mulan teases with a grin. Still trying to mimick the Asian's earlier warm up movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interruptions TTW w/ C1
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C2-
Jump to: