Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interruptions TTW w/ C1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 21:28

"Curl up into fetal position and cry a river of tears." Chel answered half-heartedly. "And then move on to someone equally handsome." The brunette sitting on the sidelines, trying to hide, seemed pretty cute. But breakable. He was more like a lost puppy than anything, if his expression was anything to go by. And such a shame, he had a great body.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 21:32

Mulan smirks. "You wouldn't even try to convert him?" Mulan requests curiously. She was sure Chel could succeed.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 21:40

"Hell yes, I would try! I'd fucking wreck him." Chel said, biting her lip. Geez, now she had that mental image, and it was not what she needed right now. "I might even try it a couple of times. Just to be sure."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 21:50

Mulan laughs. "I'd love to be as sexually confident as you once I get ny cherry popped." Prison wasn't the best place, but for about 20 years it would be the only place. "I'm just wondering if I'll get a male at the cellmate swap. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 21:57

Kida let out a loud laugh at their conversation. The Asian man's technique was impressive, but it didn't hold her attention as much as the first few minutes of the two brown-haired men going at each other. She was particularly disinterested now, but did keep glancing back for the Asian.

"I think we're all probably going to be co-ed next time we switch." Kida answered to Mulan. She kind of didn't want to switch. Chel was interesting and had a good sense of humor, and Mulan well, she was starting to grow on her actually. Even despite their little argument when meeting for the first time. More detached from the television now, she hollered back to her. "Say, Mulan, what do you look like?" She assumed that she was the youngest girl that she had seen back at the gym, but just wanted to string up some new conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 22:07

Mulan briefly considered lying like she did to Eva about her from when they first met; but that was partially because she didn't like Eva. But she liked Kida, and she hadn't been paying much attention so she didn't know when the next swap was. So if they ran into each other, she wanted them to speak.
"I'm Chinese. Long hair, big boobs. I'm a size one. What about about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 22:28

"Me? Well, I was born in Rennes but I have a lot of ethnic backgrounds. Long white hair, tan skin, blue face tattoos, slender." Kida answered.

Kida thought for a moment, recalling all the people in the gym, then let out a chuckle. "You were the one that stripped naked in the Wet T-Shirt contest then, no?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 22:30

"I figured that was you." Chel said, "You and that guy are the only asians here, I think." Looked like it was the same for latinos, too. There was that skinny guy hiding away. He was cute too. But in a dorky way. She idly wondered what he did to deserve this fate. Maybe fraud?
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 22:45

Mulan laughed. "Yeah that was me. I didn't do much though after that. You and the Romani were having an awful lot of fun huh?" Mulan looks back at the t.v. "Yeah... I guess we are."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 23:36

((OOC: Sorry to intrude but I gotta say: you three have provided tons of amusement so far. xD Wooosh!))
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 23:44

((OOC: Haha, I'm glad you think so! Wink))

"It was just a little show for the men. A hot chicken meal and a nice room is much better than this filthy cell." Although, she really did still want to talk to Esmeralda and actually get to know her. What a character, she remembered thinking. Smiling, she glanced back at the television. "So you and him would look good together... that doesn't mean you can keep him to yourself, though." Kida teased.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul - 23:51

(Chel lives to please. ^___^ ...............okay that just went somewhere horrible. O///O )

"Now, now kids, don't fight. Maybe you can share if we ever get recreation time in the yard." Chel teased, nudging Kida playfully since she was there in the room.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 1:06

Mulan frowns at Chel's comment. Becoming slightly protective. "I don't share," Mulan retorts. "But I will fight you for him." Mulan suggests again, still not completely serious but just hoping Kida would say something so that she had an excuse to give her a little love tap. Mulan laughs, "You guys are just great. And I hope we do get rec time Chel. Reallyyyy badlyyyyy." Mulan says as she trips over her feet. She steadied herself and swears. Why can't I get that?! I always catch onto fighting related things easily. So how come not now?

(OOC: We're glad! Lmao)
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 1:50

Kida laughed and shot a tongue-in-cheek smile towards Chel when she nudged her. "Well then I'll have to take you up on that offer," she joked back to Mulan. If she thought about it, she actually half meant it and half didn't. She wouldn't fight her for something as petty as a man, especially a convicted man, but she did hope she would be able to try sparring with her or something like that eventually. "Rec time would be great. It's so stuffy in here!" Kida said as she outstretched her arms into a yawn, saying the last bit loudly for whoever was at the other end of the camera. She thought she heard some noise coming from Mulan's cell, but she couldn't be too sure about it. "Everything alright in there? Not another brawl with your cellmate, is it?" She called out playfully, just to ease her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 2:13

Mulan is silent a moment. "Sorry, just trying to clear the air. It's awfully stuffy in here." Mulan closes her eyes. Why? First she said it, then it keeps resurfacing... "Yeah it's all right. This bitch is knocked out on the bed. I even kicked her and got nothing. If she's dead I just hope it doesn't add to my record." Mulan crudely jokes with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 2:24

"That's only you killed her." Chel said, but then thought a moment. "Course, they may just report that you did, just for shits and giggles." She didn't even bother lowering her voice. The fuckers running the prison could listen in all they wanted. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 2:41

Mulan sighs at the probable truth in that. "You're probably right. So I suppose I won't touch her."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 3:03

Kida was about to say something when something, or rather, someone brought her attention to the television again. "Oh, Mulan, you did say you were checking out the blonde one, did you not?" She bit her lip, the same way she did for Tall and Handsome. "I can see why."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 3:07

Mulan looks back at th t.v. "Hmmm," She grins widely. "I think I may vote for him, but I'll see how well the other fights first. But he does make me sweat a little." Watching these men made Mulan realize how lonely she was without Kaila. She nearly felt like crying.
Back to top Go down
Cillian Norewood

Cillian Norewood

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 18:03

(OOC: I am enjoying this so much!! xDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 18:15

((We're here all week~. Very Happy lol))
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 18:26

(Literally)
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 21:29

"Chel you voting for the mustache guy?" Mulan calls over the wall, questioning if she would change her vote before she announced it.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 21:39

"Of course." Chel said, smirking, "Even if we probably won't share a cell in the future~." Even so, she was a little wary of that prospect. She knew nothing of him, save that he was really fucking hot and apparently still in good enough shape to provide a challenge for a younger man. "You voting for Ninja Guy?" Chel asked, referring to Hattori.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul - 21:49

Mulan glances back at the t.v. seeing the Asian guy on nothing but his boxers and feels her face flush. She clears her head. "Yeah I guess I will... unless the blonde guy does something extraordinary." Mulan grins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interruptions TTW w/ C1
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C2-
Jump to: