Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interruptions TTW w/ C1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Jul - 22:22

"I just hope that these men have personalities as good as their asses," Kida chimed in. She completely laid down on the mattress now, since most of the action had stopped. She wasn't terribly ecstatic to be put into a cell with one of them, save for a few, she just hoped it wasn't anyone as bad as what Chel made Tobias out to be. "How much longer do you think it's going to last? It's going on a little longer than the one we had to do, although I am not complaining." She asked leisurely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvertailedsiren
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Jul - 22:42

Mulan smirks, crossing her arms and watching the t.v."I'm with you Kida. It would seem loke they've come to a standstill. I'm a little disappointed. I think it'll be over soon. And you're right, a good personality isn't bad. But then again, I couldn't give a fuck. My personality is probably worse than anyone's; maybe even all of theirs. No one likes girls with bad attitudes so I suppose I'll just be fighting instead of befriending like you guys."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Jul - 22:49

"I'm hoping they're halfway decent. But being here kinda cuts that chance way down." Chel huffed. Debonair guy was probably a jackass under all that style and sex appeal. That thought was depressing.

"At least it was good while it lasted." she pouted. She'd been enjoying the show. Mostly, anyways. She snorted at Mulan's comment about bad attitudes. "I don't think your attitude will do too much. Hate sex is pretty damn hot, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Jul - 23:00

"Yes. Not personalities per say, I just hope that whoever we get roomed with isn't a psychopathic serial killer or rapist." Kida responded casually, but meant it very seriously. The only ones who have come off fairly decent are the Asian and that older guy that Chel wants to climb. In her head, she thought for a moment about Mulan's words. True that some of these men were scrawny and Mulan said she was a good fighter, but if she were to be cellmates with men like the older, stronger one with a ponytail... Kida shook her head, she didn't even know his crime. Who am I to judge him?

"Never be something you are not, Mulan. Even if it would be harder to find allies here, they are often the strongest friendships." People like Kida, especially. Assaulting an officer earned her a life sentence, so what else is there to lose?
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Jul - 23:04

Mulan couldn't control her laughter. She keeled over and held her torso as she guffawed. Her mind drifts off to another place. "Why are you laughing so hard? It wasn't that funny.." Kaila said. "I haven't laughed.. like this before!" Mulan giggled. "Don't tell me, NEVER? Well that would make sense, having no friends and all..." Kaila began to laugh with Mulan.
I haven't laughed like this with anyone before... so why these two? What makes them so special? "I bet your boyfriend, or sex toy got lots of exercise with you huh?" Mulan listens as Kida speaks. "..thanks...Kida." She almost felt like.. Kida could be her prison Kaila.. maybe. Just maybe. And Chel like a sister.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Jul - 23:09

"I haven't dated since my husb--" Chel stopped mid-sentence. Why did she just blurt that out?! Damn, she was getting to close. This wasn't good, this wasn't good--they were probably just trying to get her to lower her guard, get something to use against her. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!' she chided herself. "I don't have a boyfriend." she said curtly, fixing her eyes on the tv.

(Chel has issues. o3o Don't mind her, nothing to see here folks. Move along. )
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Jul - 23:17

Mulan could've sworn she started to hear Chel begin something, but then left it alone. "Oh.."
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 0:17

Since Kida was now laying on the mattress, she just stared at the ceiling, listening to the television and the conversation. After Chel spoke, Kida looked to the side, recalling a memory. The three of them had talked and made jokes yet they knew almost nothing about each other.

She figured she could make a guess as to what the end of that sentence was, but she didn't want to pester her about it. After a long pause, Kida looked at Chel with genuine concern, who was staring at the television. "I'm sorry," Kida said very quietly, not sure if Mulan could even hear what she said. "You don't have to talk about it." She said in the same whisper.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 0:54

Chel glanced over at Kida, then back at the tv. "...Thank you." she muttered. It was still raw, even after so long. She pushed it to the back of her mind again, and twirled a lock of her hair around her finger.

"God, I could go for a cigarette." she sighed, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 1:02

"I'm sorry too. But I'm sure you can get some cigarettes somehow." Mulan suggests hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 1:10

"I doubt any of the guards will smuggle anything in for us." Chel scoffed. "And I doubt they'll let us have visitors. They wouldn't want anything going on here to get out, now do they?" She glanced at the camera, and smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 1:14

Kida looked away from Chel and nervously played with her fingers. Still feeling somewhat awkward, she cleared her throat and unzipped some of the top half of her jumpsuit, revealing some of the white top underneath it. She was starting to feel like an oven. "I am sure that some guards can be persuaded. We're all human in the end." Our fatal flaw.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 1:18

Chel shook her head. "I don't think they're like that here. These people... If they can brand someone like cattle, I doubt they'll do us any favors. And those that might think about, will only just think about it. They'd be too afraid of whoever runs this place to do anything to help us." She'd seen this before. There was only one difference between the staff and the prisoners: the guards thought what they were doing was right. Chel never claimed to be a saint, but she never lied about being bad. These people could at least do the same.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 1:33

Mulan spat her gum out and it lands in the middle of the tv screen. She places tears the other half piece and puts it in her mouth. She smacks a moment. "The way I see it is, the only we'll live here is we were immortal. And that's quite impossible so I suppose we can shove that idea up our asses. And I mean we'll have to do everything we can to live without regrets you know? Here at least. So I guess from here on out for me I'm just gonna live. I wonder what the penalty is for disturbing the peace. Do you think that will get me more time Chel?" Mulan requests playfully.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 1:46

Chel smirked. Yeah, she liked that attitude. "Dunno. Worth a try, ain't it?" Hell, she just might join in on the fun. She didn't have anything to lose except.... ah, but there weren't records on her. No birth certificate, even. And she was okay now. They wouldn't know how to get to her.

"I'm sure the others are willing to help." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 1:53

Kida looked over at Chel, curiously. She thought back to the man who had interrogated her. He didn't look like just a regular guard. His eyes. Kida distinctly remembered his eyes. His eyes, his face, his voice, his eagerness to see her reaction to such limiting prison rules, remembering how she thought that he was no better than the monsters he may hold here. She thought she saw the potential of what he could be capable of. Kida widened her eyes. His voice! Was he the man that forced the Wet T-Shirt contests on them? She was too flustered to think about it at the time.

She imagined their guard, McCoppin, next to him and it became obvious. Chel is right. Kida sat up. "I don't think more time will be the penalty," she said."I think I met him... the warden."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 1:56

"Wait, what? When?" Chel asked, sitting straight. "What's he look like?" She'd like to know, so if she ever saw him herself she'd give him a nice little present on his shoes. It was the least she wanted to do to him.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:03

Kida put her hand on her chin. Remembering faces was her specialty. "He was the one who interrogated me. I don't know if he is the warden, but comparing him to McCoppin and that blonde guard you both said you had... he seems so much more different." Sadistic was the word she was looking for, but she didn't want to give away any false information she wasn't even completely sure about. "He's an older guy, goatee, reddish-brown hair. Sound familiar?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:12

"I don't think I ever saw him." Chel said. "Even when we were first brought in. I guess he prefers working behind the scenes. Lets the guards do most of the work. Smart move." It's what she would do. Let the lackeys do the heavy lifting, do the complicated thinking for them.
Back to top Go down
Kida La Reine

Kida La Reine

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:30

Kida nodded, agreeing. "Well warden or not, he looked like a complete hardass if you ever saw one, I can tell you that." She said playfully before laying back down on the bed. Kida looked back to the television casually, watching the men again, smiling. She was really just waiting for the announcer to speak again to clarify if it was really him.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:31

Mulan smacks her gum. "Fuck this place!" She shouts.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:34

"Right up the ass." Chel agreed, "And not in a way they'd enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:40

Mulan scowl in disgust, "Speaking of up the ass, Flynn and that guy just pulled out. And he kissed him when he finished." Mulan shudders. "Guys don't seem to understand that most women don't get aroused by this sort of stuff. I mean, most men are really just easy horny eastwards for the most part. So naturally women having sex is good for them you know? I just think it's gross." Mulan watches the tv through her gum. It's just like whatever."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:45

"It doesn't really do anything for me, personally. But I'm sure some chick here likes it." Chel shrugged, not really caring. "They can all fuck each other's brains out for all I care. Their business."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 EmptySun 14 Jul - 2:56

Mulan nods carelessly. "You're right. I wonder if they got any votes. I don't know. I'm still unsure on who I'm gonna vote for. I guess I'll vote the blonde, but then I'm like if he gets enough he'll be doomed with whomever won. Which ruins my chance. But then I don't really care for him. I just think he did better than the other ones. Maybe I'll vote for the one you like, Dimitri he said." Mulan teases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions TTW w/ C1   Interruptions TTW w/ C1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interruptions TTW w/ C1
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lockdown :: DIVISION C :: CELL C2-
Jump to: