Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No More Pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyThu 8 Aug - 16:49

Cale woke up but kept his eyes closed. His head and shoulder were killing him and he didn't want to make it worse by moving, even if he was sleeping on the hard floor.
Eventually he started to wonder if Odette was still in the same cell as him and slowly peeked through a half-open eye-lid. Well whoever it is she's definitely not blonde, he thought and mentally sighed at the woman in the room, I hope Odette's ok..
Cale closed his eyes again and hoped this new cell mate wasn't planning on killing him in his sleep when she saw that he was injured and weak.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyFri 9 Aug - 13:35

She had woken up merely moment ago but she could almost smell it... blood... it was like someone had given her a giant present all wrapped up in a bow! she had gotten up almost the second she was conscious because of the smell alone. Every fiber of her being buzzed with excitement as she saw the prone helpless man. She only remembered him by the first task which had the men all posture and pose.

Anya couldnt restrain her excitement, she blamed Shazad for that who had let her rip into him letting it out in a small graceful twirl before trying to decide what she would do.... hmmmm.... what to do what to do.... dammit. Sighing as she remember that she may have to restrain herself she gently just moved to kneel next to Cale's head "Hello? a-a-are you awake?" he voice the tone of someone soft, sad and a bit afraid "please dont be dead...." she muttered just loud enough for him to hear before gently moving to check his pulse.
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyFri 9 Aug - 19:43

Cale heard the girls voice, she seemed so.. vulnerable. He smiled slightly at the thought, no one here is so innocent.
'And you are?' he asked, eyes still closed, when he felt the girl close by. He didn't want to move, knowing that his groans of pain would be showing her more weakness than was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptySat 10 Aug - 2:24

her fingers felt the pulse on his neck feeling his heart beat "Anya... you are very lucky... my mother was a doctor and I was studying to be one so ive seen my fair share of wounds, now hold still. I dont think we will be lucky to convince them to give you pain killers. I'm going to get you something for you to rest your head on.... who did this to you? a guard? those fuckers are nuts" she said as she got up grabbing the only blanket and rolling it up to form a makeshift pillow before going back down beside Cale "here.. lift your head if you can" moving to help him and slip the pillow under his head.

"whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptySat 10 Aug - 21:33

'Anya..' he muttered under his breath, not really caring if he remembered her name or not, he doubted they'd be together long anyway. 'Doctor, huh?' he repeated, wondering why she was in here if she was studying to do that, weren't they meant to help people? he thought before saying aloud, 'what did you do, kill a patient and get yourself locked up?'

When she asked him about his wounds he smiled a little, so she doesn't know.. he thought as he moved his head on to something soft.
'Cale,' he said in response to her last question, 'and as for this..' he gestured towards his shoulder and head, 'I was lucky enough to be part of a very special little game.'
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptySun 11 Aug - 13:06

".... its a long complicated story" she said softly before sighing softly as she moved to look over his wounds "hold still... I need to see if you have a possibility of internal bleeding or if infection is setting in" her voice calm and gentle as she took care of him "if I find nothing then we should move you to the pillows in the corner it will be much more comfortable then the hard ground, there is a mattress but its little better then a cinder block for comfort by the looks of it"
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptySun 11 Aug - 22:09

Cale started to wonder if she was innocent of any crimes, it did happen after all, but the thought quickly left his mind. She had a story to tell and he was getting more curious by the second.

'We have time,' he said and laughed softly, 'we're not exactly going anywhere, are we?'
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyMon 12 Aug - 4:40

She chuckled at that before shaking her head "persistant arent you? good it will help you keep your mind off your injuries... well I can feel anything that would indicate internal bleeding and you are not running a fever so you are a very very very luck man. Though say something the second you feel a fever comming on okay? now lets see about getting you those pillows..." standing up she began the work of grabbing the pillows and moving them over to Cale gently lifting up part of his body to stick them under before finally taking the mushy blanket from behind his head letting his head rest in her lap as she unfurled the blanket placing it over him ".... here... feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyThu 15 Aug - 20:23

'Luck had nothing to do with it, the guy that shot me was an idiot,' he said, remembering how nervous he was during the game.
Cale glanced up at Anya, 'a lot better with you here,' he said with a cheeky grin before trying to massage his injured shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyWed 21 Aug - 8:29

"Here... let me get that for you" she said softly before using her fingers on his shoulder humming softly as she did so before looking at him as she blushed deeply "I-umm im sorry.... we just met and I- well I dont wan't you to be in any pain"
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyWed 21 Aug - 20:29

'It's ok,' he said, smiling as he watched her cheeks turn red, 'I'm just surprised there's someone as kind as you in this hell hole.' He reached up with his good arm and stroked her cheek for a moment.
Cale wondered why she was being so sweet to him, for all she knew he could be a rapist or something far worse, like that twisted psycho over the speakers.. Not that he could really do much damage in his condition.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyThu 22 Aug - 9:31

Anya blushed deeper when he touched her shyly looking away as she muttered softly "I-I-Im not that nice... but... thank you...." she stated simply before just continuing to help the ache "ummm when you get better you can have the bed ill be okay with the pillows"
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyThu 22 Aug - 18:02

Cale glanced over at the mattress and grimaced, 'it doesn't look all that comfortable, not as comfy as this anyway,' he said, grinning as he buried his head deeper into her lap, 'but if this is getting uncomfortable for you we could always share the bed. In my experience a few pillows and a warm body to share it with makes even sleeping on a rock like that as if you were sleeping at home in a nice warm bed.'
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyFri 23 Aug - 3:20

Anya giggled as she looked at him "My now Mr.Cale... I believe you are trying to seduce me, in yout condition though it would be quite unwise" winking at him gently before jut moving to brush a stray hair from his face "alright we will have it your way and share"
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptySat 24 Aug - 17:19

'If I was really trying then, trust me, you wouldn't be able to resist,' Cale said slyly, winking back before trying to sit up. He was never turned down when he worked at the club, then again he always suspected they were just looking to score more drugs in exchange for sexual favours. Not that he ever agreed to that or gave them out for free. Pierce would have killed me, he thought, rubbing the back of his head as he felt a headache coming on, but they always came back for more, even without the extra drugs.
'Besides, it's kinda hard to seduce anyone when you look like this,' he laughed lightly, gesturing towards his bandages. Cale lifted a few layers of untainted bandage off of his shoulder to see the ones covered in blood. I wonder how long this is going to take to heal properly, he thought and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptySun 25 Aug - 5:37

Anya saw the blood and gasped softly.... to one it would seem as surprise but in her head....

RIP.TEAR.BITE.MAKE IT WORSE. LET HIM SCREAM.

shakily just moving to put her hand over his taking a breath as she moved to place the bandage back "your never going to heal if you remove those, you've lost so much blood already it's a wonder you are not dead" smirking down at him "I think you would make a pretty terrible corpse"

gods... what am I some kind of junkie? calm Anastasia... you have done this a hundred times before even if he is helpless... HE can see
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyMon 26 Aug - 20:53

Cale heard her gasp and smiled reassuringly, 'it's not as bad as it looks,' he said as he tried to flex his injured arm, quickly pulling it back against his chest when he felt the searing pain return, 'well maybe a little..'
He let her put the bandages back in place and stuck his tongue out playfully at her, 'I'll take that as a compliment.'

After a few minutes, Cale threw the pillows onto the mattress with his good arm and moved slowly to lay back against them, grabbing Anya's hand gently and dragging her with him.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyMon 26 Aug - 22:45

Anya made a cute squeak as he took her hand and dragged her along after him unto the mattress blushing softly ".... thank you for the bed, so.... I guess.... we talk? I mean, we should probably get to know one another just in case one of us is an axe murderer or something I dunno"
Back to top Go down
Cale Pierce

Cale Pierce

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:10

Cale thought about it for a moment, I guess it couldn't hurt to talk, who knows how long we'll be stuck in here for, he thought as he turned to look at Anya.

'Are you an axe murderer?' he asked as he put his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Summers

Anastasia Summers

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain EmptySat 31 Aug - 2:29

Anya shook her head with a bit of a laugh 'if I was you probably would not have woken up'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No More Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Pain   No More Pain Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Pain
Page 1 of 1