Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  Empty
PostSubject: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptySun 1 Sep - 19:00

When Mulan woke up she remained still. So still. Sinbad was dead. She blinks in an attempt hold back her tears but it just forces them to fall. It was her fault. No, he didn't want her to blame herself. No. She knew who To blame. The guard who had the nerve to call her ignorant when she turned around and started confessing her love. Wow. Two faced or a hypocrite? Mulan sits up and smirks, It's the same thing. She'd kill her if it were the last thing she did. And it would be. She'd make sure of that.

Mulan frowns as she sees her cellmate lying next to her. She hated meeting new people. Mulan squints her eyes and cocks her head. He.. looked so young. As young as she. He had to be close to her age. Mulan stretches and stands. She moves over to the chest in the corner. She shoves her toe up, testing to unlock it. It doesn't budge. Mulan climbs on top of it and crosses her legs. She closes her eyes and prays for Sinbad's soul. 
That was when she noticed the blood. Mulan goggles at her jumpsuit. His.. blood... This only fueled her hate for the bitch. Mulan swallows hard, repressing her urge to scream. Helga was definitely going to die. But the blood was Sinbad's. It was all she had left of him. She rubs the dried blood off of her exposed cleavage and waits for Jim to wake up.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptySun 1 Sep - 22:15

Hi :)Sorry for the late! ^^''

Jim slowly opened his eyes, did he change again cell? Apparently yes. He woke up from the floor to stand on his elbows and finally took a look of his new room and maybe his new cellmate. In a corner there was a young, oriental - maybe Chinese - girl who looked almost his age, maybe younger. He looked at her, but she seemed more interested in her jumpsuit.
Jim straighten himself from his elbows and finally sat in a more comfortable position. He hated that kind of moments, too much awkward for him! Mostly because he didn't know what to say or do. So he ended up just staying awkwardly in silence admiring the floor of the cell.
Well, this till the new swap...
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptySun 1 Sep - 22:58

Mulan faintly hears shuffling. Her head snaps up. It was him. Her cellmate. She remembered her eyes passing his file a while back. "...Jim? ...Right?" She requests playfully interested with him. Well actually his age.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptySun 1 Sep - 23:29

Jim raised his head and looked at Mulan, maybe things would go better than he thought.
"Yes..." he replied smiling sightly, a little confused indeed. How did she know his name? Then he remember: those files! He read them a while ago and totally forgot about them, well till this moment.
He quickly checked in his memory to find at least the girl's name "Mulan?" he asked after a few seconds snapping his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptySun 1 Sep - 23:35

Mulan can't help but laugh at him. "Yes!" Mulan had no more reason to be angry at the world. There was nothing she could do about her mother and trainer, but she'd avenge Sinbad. And there was nothing she could do remaining angry. Jim hadn't done anything, nor will her future cellmate. So she'd try her best to be... normal..
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptySun 1 Sep - 23:46

Jim could feel the anxiety he had before leaving him as Mulan laughed. He watched her, seemed like she had passed a lot of troubles, surely more than him. He moved his eyes from her face to her jumpsuit, was that blood?

"Are you ok?" he asked without thinking, pointing at the blood. "I'm a doctor..." he couldn't help but added it after a few seconds, he didn't graduate yet - and probably never will - but it was his life dream to say it.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptySun 1 Sep - 23:52

Mulan glances down at her jumpsuit. "Yeah.. it um..." She hesitates. "It's not mine.." A lump builds in her throat. "A doctor?" She questions, cocking her head oh so slightly. "You can't be any older than me!"
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptySun 1 Sep - 23:59

Jim moved his look from the blood to her face, not hers? How did it end on her jumpsuit?! I don't wanna know! he shock his head to reply at his own questions.

"Mmh?" He turned again to her as she spoke again "Not a doctor-doctor..." he scratched his head "A doctor to be..." he said tilting his head and twisting his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyMon 2 Sep - 0:03

"Oh.." That would make a lot of sense. "So what'd you do?"
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyMon 2 Sep - 0:07

"I study..." Jim stopped "Well, I studied medicine..." he sighed, surely after his little prison break he wouldn't be allowed to continue his studies.
"Now I'm just a useless student!" he smirked "You?"
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyMon 2 Sep - 0:13

Mulan groans. "You don't really wanna know. It's just a huge mess." She insists.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyMon 2 Sep - 0:21

"If you say so..." Jim raised his hands to surrender, not that he was dying to know her past or whatever. He was just trying to have a sort of conversation.
"Whose life isn't a mess?" he chuckled "At least in place like this..." he said pointing at the cell. If their life would have been easier they surely wouldn't have ended up there!
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyMon 2 Sep - 0:24

"This place made my life organized actually. Not... better, but... organized." Mulan smirks, running a hand through her hair. 
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyMon 2 Sep - 23:39

Jim raised an eyebrow, how that was even possible?! He surely couldn't relate with her new 'condition': his life couldn't be less organized than now! Without his bag, his note, his laptop... he had nothing to help his life to be organized!

He watched her "I can't imagine an organized life in prison!" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyMon 2 Sep - 23:42

Mulan frowns, "I can't either. But that's what makes it bizarre." She shrugs. He was no fun. Not like... Mulan takes a deep breath before stepping off of the trunk and relocating to the mattress.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyMon 2 Sep - 23:58

Jim watched her moving to the mattress, he was too lazy at the moment to move from his position and maybe join Mulan on the mattress. He simply stood were he was and picked up his knees and laid his head on the top of them.

"You know... " he said noticing her light changing of mood "I'm not really good to relate with people..." he said as an excuse of his lack of speech.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyTue 3 Sep - 0:04

"Hm," Mulan softly grunt in recognition. "I don't ever relate to people. Or more so, no one can relate to me."  Mulan lies onto her side, facing Jim. "So I guess that's something we have in common." She attempts a smile but knew it came out as a smirk. Being nice was hard.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyTue 3 Sep - 0:12

Jim sighed, in a some way he was expecting that kind of reply from her.
"I don't know if I should be happy or not..." he chuckled "It's not always a good thing to be alone... Sometimes maybe yes, but..." he stopped, thinking back at his own experience: he surely didn't have a lot of experience of group work, especially with his 'business'.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyTue 3 Sep - 0:15

"It gets better." Mulan says, looking him in the eye. "Sooner than later you'll get used to it." She makes a fist. "Then being alone is like... your best friend."
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyTue 3 Sep - 20:59

"Being alone means nobody else would be hurt..." Jim smirked stretching his legs, in this case nobody else would get arrested and wouldn't share his own destiny. "Maybe you're alone because you care too much about who loves you.." he hazarded watching her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyTue 3 Sep - 21:06

Mulan squints cautiously at him. What was wrong with him? Did he have good skills at reading people? Mulan scowls, "What do you know?!" She snaps loudly, bolting up. "You don't anything about me! What I've been through!"
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyTue 3 Sep - 21:14

Jim blinked in surprised and jumped in feet, that escalated quickly! And he thought that Mulan would be a 'normal' cellmate!

"What I've done?!" he asked raising his hands ahead in case she would throw him something "I didn't mean to hurt you! Or something..."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyTue 3 Sep - 21:20

"You didn't stay in your place." She grumbles, lying back down. "I'll just say this: my feelings aren't hurt by what people say. But what they do. And I hate to hear people talk like they know anything."
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyWed 4 Sep - 22:36

Jim rolled his eyes, he didn't stay in place?!
He crossed his arms and rested against the wall. "I know nothing about you!" he said looking at her "I was talking in general!" he opened his arms and let them fall loudly oh his hips.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  EmptyWed 4 Sep - 23:46

"I know that," Her eyes slide over to him. "But you weren't talking in general. You specifically said, 'Maybe you.' That's all I have to say." Mulan clarifies, she pulls at her jumpsuit. Get this fucking blood off me! She was going to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  Empty

Back to top Go down

Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next