Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Sep - 23:18

Jim shocked his head and sighed, that would be a really long permanence.
He could say that 'you' can be used for general but he didn't want to continue their conversation and maybe make her more angry than Mulan was at that moment! He simply rested again on the wall looking down at the floor without speaking.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Sep - 0:04

Mulan takes notice to his surrender. She frowns slightly before scowling. "You aren't very lively are you?"
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Sep - 22:41

Jim looked at her and shrugged "Not really..." he smirked and passed a thumb on his chin "You instead..." but stopped there, what if she exploded like before? He seriously didn't want to discuss more with her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptySat 7 Sep - 0:11

"Me instead what?" Mulan requests, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Sep - 22:35

Jim cursed himself mentally as he raised his look to watch Mulan.
"Nothing..." he minimized "You look certainly more lively than me..." he said pointing at her, trying to weigh up his words to not make her snap "In a some how... you seem to know how to move here..."
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Sep - 22:38

Mulan looks at him in confusion, cocking her head slightly. "I know how to move here? I don't follow."
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Sep - 22:46

"You said that stay in prison cleared in a sort of you life..." Jim said watching her "I deduced that you actually are much more... bright than me. More or less..." he said massaging his forehead, he wasn't really good when it come to actually say what he thought. Probably it just sounded nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Sep - 22:54

"Hmph," Mulan smirks triumphantly, understanding non-sensual gibberish. "I do tend to be smarter than most. Photographic memory and all." That was why she held onto everything that had happened to her so tightly. She could never forget. No matter how hard she tried.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Sep - 23:04

Jim listened to her, was that all? All he could need to survive there? Nah! It was impossible!
He shrugged and looked at her "See? That's what I meant!" he said smiling sightly at her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Sep - 23:08

Mulan squints at him again. "I don't know if you're confusing my superiority complex with survival instinct. I mean I have both.. but still." She shrugs again. He was a bit of a weirdo. He acted kind of like a kid. Not that she didn't, but he acted younger than she. Which she found kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 23:19

• Sorry for the late! ^^'' Being busy these days... ^^''

Jim smiled sightly again at her and didn't say anything. Yes: he was trying to survive giving her right for almost everything; maybe he would look like an idiot, but who cared?
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Sep - 23:36

Mulan frowns, "You're weird."
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Sep - 21:50

• Do you want to close here? Smile

"Just a little..." Jim shrugged and looked at the floor, maybe just a little.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Sep - 0:04

(If you wanna...)

Mulan rolls over. "Doctors do tend to be weird though."
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Sep - 23:06

• If you don't want to finish, we can continue. ^^ I'm just running out of ideas. ^\\\^ Sorry!

Jim shrugged again "Crazy doctors." he corrected her "Crazy doctors tend to be weird, normal doctors not so much." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Sep - 23:15

(You're not the only one! Razz lol)

Mulan smirks at him as he laughs before suppressing her own laughter. "So you were put here because you're a crazy doctor huh?"
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Sep - 23:27

• Sorry! >.< I disappeared for a few days! XD So sorry for the late! ^^''

"Not exactly..." Jim said thinking at a sort of definition, he didn't like to think at himself as a 'crazy doctor'! He wasn't!
"I'm just a normal doctor with a propensity for illegal things..." he laughed looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Sep - 0:36

"Propensity?" Mulan grins. "That's an awfully large word." She teases. "So what illegal things do you have a propensity for? You kill someone?"
Back to top Go down
James Hawkins

James Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Sep - 9:31

"No!" Jim said firmly, even if that was a lie. Actually he had killed a few tramps when he was commissioned a heart or some other vital organ, but kill someone just for the fun of do it... never!
He moved his hand behind his neck and started to play with his pigtail, he always did it when he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Mulan Xiang Fa

Mulan Xiang Fa

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Sep - 9:59

Mulan stares at Jim. He looked pretty uncomfortable. As he began to play with his hair, Mulan holds her hands up in surrender. "Fine, fine. Whatever you say." Shreplies calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim    Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better to fight for something than live for nothing. TAG: Jim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2