Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] Empty
PostSubject: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyFri 24 Jan - 7:07

Something was different. Mary layed on a comfortable bed. Her eyes slowly opened and she felt relieved. Well she was still in here but at least had a much better cell. She looked around and felt happy seeing how different this cell was. A seperated bathroom. More furniture.
She stood up to look around where Meg was and she did notice someone. But it wasn't Meg. It was a guy. Mary started screaming and ran to the door and pounded against it.
"LET ME OUT! PLEASE !", she screamed while tears ran down her face. No. She didn't want to be in a cell with a man. How could this happen? She knelt on the ground looking at the wall. "Please...."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyMon 27 Jan - 19:14

[OOC: Sorry I havn't replied before. I was at a reunion this weekend and didn't bring my laptop. Wanted to focus on old friends xD]

Dimitri had slept very badly during the night. Being drugged always messed with his head, and though he'd been sleeping he had been unweary and hadn't recieved a lot of energy from the night. His current environment seldom was very generous.
When a piercing scream filled the room it was all he could do to groan out loud, cover his ears and curl up in a fetal position on his... bed? He just realized he was on a bed! He must be in the A-block again. A small glimmer of hope and happiness filled him before he realized it changed nothing. It was only one more thing for Korso to take away from him.
The female scream did unnerve him however, and though he tried to ignore his growing fears he was eventually forced to turn around and open his eyes, trying to locate whatever had caused the woman's hysteria. He saw nothing however, and only stared at this new, unknown woman, looking at her as if she was quite insane, but without judgement. Who wouldn't go insane in this place?
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyTue 28 Jan - 16:46

(OOC: No problem ;)Btw I hope it's right that the cell has a door and not only bars..Very Happy)

Her cellmate slowly woke up and Mary just looked at his direction. It seemed like he was surprised to be in here and woke only up because of her.
Their eyes met when he stared at her and the only thing she felt was hate. She hated him just for being a man and she hated this prison. Especially because she had to be in a cell with a man. She was totally overwhelmed being so close without a weapon or a chance to kill him. Probably she was watched by Korso who was enjoying and laughing about this situation.
The hate she felt was reflected by her expression. She couldn't hide it. But not only this also the fear. She pounded at the door again but did not look away from her cellmate. No risks.
"I CAN'T STAY IN HERE!", Mary screamed with a mix of aggression and desperation. The short moment of relief because of being in a better cell was totally gone and replaced by this mixed feelings.
She realized it made no sense and layed on the ground but without loosing the eye contact to her cellmate.
"You'll regret it", Mary said to Korso, herself and her cellmate.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyWed 29 Jan - 13:58

[OOC: Yeah, you're right Smile]

Dimitri's suspiciouns had been blatantly confirmed. This new woman was most definitively insane beyond all belief. It seemed she could not even hold a conversation, and logic seemed evasive to her. What the hell is she talking about?!
He understood the first part alright, none of them wished to stay here, but was there really such a need for all this excessive screaming? It was making his head hurt. And what did she mean about the last part?
Honestly, it disturbed him deeply. He wasn't sure what she was capable of doing to him, but he wasn't willing to test her. He figured it was best to stay on her good side, even though that ship sailed a long time ago.
He wanted to ask what it was he had done, but he wasn't sure if that would be the right way to behave around here. What is the right way to treat a lunatic? He had never thought he'd need an answer, but the past year the question had occured to him on multiple occasions. He still wasn't sure of the answer.
"Okay... calm down..." he tried to say calmly, and raised a hand to show he had no intent of harming her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyThu 30 Jan - 10:29

Her eyes widened and she straightened up.
"Calm down?", Mary said calmly with a petulant tone, "I will be calm believe me. As soon as I get a knife, a dagger, a shard or my nails get long and strong enough I will calm down because then I know that I can cut your throat!" Her voice got quite soft and nice while she said it. But of course she meant it the other way.
"I know what guys like you do and what your plans are. Now you play like you maybe care or just want to seem gentle", Mary said pissed, "I bet the moment I look at your page in this binder or whatever this is called, I know I was right. That you are like all the other.."
She stared at him. Normally she played nice and sweet. But the fact that he tried to fool her with acting as if he actually cares about a woman made her forget her whole role she played over the years.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyThu 30 Jan - 15:45

Dimitri froze cold at her words. Despite the horrors he had faced in here, he was still too much of a coward to actually wish for death. Would she actually do it? She did look like a psycopath...
Swallowing hard he didn't know what to say. He simply stared at her in shock, fully aware that if she were to look in the folder her suspicions would most likely be right. Females like this one usually seemed to believe men were only after one thing, and if that was the reason for her hatred, knowing he had paid for sex wouldn't really make her more friendly towards him. If he could only explain... but she didn't look like the type to give him the luxury of an explaination. She had clearly already made up her mind.
What do I do now...?
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyThu 30 Jan - 17:36

"Ohh have I unmasked you?", Mary said cute. "Let me guess.. Rape? Mixed with pedophilia if nothing better crosses your way? Or taking some prostitutes? I bet you don't even pay. Right? Only exploit. No matter what the women have to live with.". Her voice turned cold and directly.
A single tear dropped down her cheek while thinking about what she just said but beside a very short moment her expression stayed cold.
It was a great satisfaction seeing how this man was speechless. She thought she would've seen a bit of regret on his face. But it surely wasn't. He's just like the others. He must be.
She sat on her bed without loosing a track of him and kept staring at him with a strange look of hate mixed with ignorance and a bit uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyFri 31 Jan - 6:25

Dimitri flinched at her words. So he'd been right then. He figured if she took a look at his folder she would stop at nothing to kill him. For a frightening second he considered his ability to kill her first. He quickly shook it off, not liking what this place was making him into. Could he ever really kill someone? Even in self defence? He wasn't sure...
"Hey..." he said, feeling he couldnt stay quiet like this, but not knowing what to say either, resulting in an awkward pause.
"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." He tried a careful smile her way, trying to look as harmless as he truly was. He didnt know if it was going to help or worsen the situation, but he had to try something.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptyFri 31 Jan - 14:14

Mary didn't know how to react. Was he playing with her? Or was he really different and just nice?
"You're not fooling me..", Mary said with her cold sweet voice, "I..I know that you are like... all of your kind.."
She never have been so unsure about someone. All the men she met were alike. They wanted to do horrible things. Like he once.. Probably he would just do the same if he weren't in here.
"And you know what? You can stop the 'I won't hurt you' shit ", Mary said, "The times when I believed those like you are long ago."
In the last sentence she couldn't hide the disappointment or even sadness in her voice. Since she was in here a lot of her "Don't show any emotions and play your role"- attitude slipped more and more away.

Last edited by Mary Quartz x on Sun 9 Feb - 9:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySat 8 Feb - 13:16

[OOC: OMG, we have internet again! (Not any internet to brag of, but at least it works if you give it time...) Sorry to have kept you waiting again >.<]

Dimitri was starting to wonder what her crime had been, but he was afraid to think of it. Still, he wanted to check her file in the folder, so he could prepare himself for what she was capable of. Her hatred towards men and her being in this cell could not be coincidentally, he was sure. And if she had gone that far, nothing he could say would ever change her mind. He noticed the sorrow, but it didn't fase him other than the fact he now wondered just how mentally sick she was.
"If it makes you feel safer, I won't move from here, okay?" He patted the bed he was sitting on to make sure she knew where she meant. "I won't move from the bed, and you won't hurt me, until we're switched again, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySat 8 Feb - 20:54

(OOC: Haha I wondered if my post was soo horrible :DAnd btw it's soo difficult to make her not liking him :DNormally I adore Snow+Dimitri together..haha Very Happy)

Mary looked shocked at him while sitting crouching on her bed. Wait..what? Was he actually.. nice? No Mary..wake up..he is trying to fool you..
"Don't worry I'll feel safe. I won't sleep so I can watch you every single minute", Mary said cute, "To pass the time you could tell my why you're lying like this. 'ohhh don't worry you're safe. I won't hurt you  cutie'. Just tell the truth. I see when you try to fool me."
She leaned forward to him and whispered "Over the time I got pretty good at that." and crouched on her bed again and just stared at him. At this inscrutable guy.
He. Is. Like. Him. Get your mind clear Mary.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 2:07

[OOC: Aawww xD I think it's so much fun to roleplay with Mary, she's awesome Smile]

He had known all along there was no reasoning with this girl, and yet he had tried. He could only think of one other card topplay, though he didn't know if it would work or just piss her off further.
"If you havn't already, you will soon start to realize how closely this place resembles Hell. I've had my best friend die in my arms, the only girl who ever loved me now can't even stand me (at this point he still believed this to be true), I've been beaten and threatened and watched people die more times than I could bare to think of." The pain in him was obvious as he spoke, and as he told her his stories the memories within him were painfully clear. "You can believe me when I say... hurting you is not my main priority at the moment." With that he stared at her seriously, waiting for a reaction or a sign that his words had sunken in.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 9:45

(OOC: Haha thanks Smile But Dimitri,too!]

Mary clearly didn't expect this. Her whole life she experienced hideous men and their lies. They told her the craziest stories but no one ever said something like this.
She touched her head desperately not knowing if she should believe him or not.
"Woow I cannot believe a man finally told someone the truth and not just lies", Mary said with her indifferent cute attitude.
She curled her hair around her fingers and looked at her cellmate.
"I am Mary.", she said calmly.
What are you doing stupid girl?! She shaked her head and looked straight at him. "What I forgot to mention: Seems like my feeling was right, you must've done something terrible to that poor girl if she detests you."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 11:45

Dimitri sighed with relief, and shook his head while a brief, silly smile came to his lips. He couldn't believe it had worked, but he was so happy it had. "I'm Dimitri," he said, still a bit vary of her. If she could change her demeanor this fast, it could change back just as quickly. He had to be careful with this girl.
"Korso has a way of spreading hate and misery, deserved or not," he mumbled quietly. Even he had been angry towards her. He knew it was for no fault of hers, but every time he closed his eyes he could still see her with that old man, and anger flared in him. Anger, and jealousy, and a sense of betrayal. And yet he remembered Megara's arms around him during the last outing, and he was filled with a sense of love and longing. He believed she was the only woman who could ever love a man like him, and he'd left her. She was probably with that old man who had beaten him up earlier now. It would never occur to him that others might care for him, although they might. He didn't feel himself worthy of respect or love.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 14:55

"You just sound like the girl in my previous cell", Mary said annoyed, "The difference is I believe that Korso screwed up her life but I'm not so sure if Korso ruined yours,too. I'm pretty sure your girl left you for good."
She looked at him with her fake cute smile and right after thinking that he was nice she thought about what he might have done to innocent women.
"You know what? I'm really interested in one thing. Why do men need to ruin women's lifes? Do you feel superior? Or just for fun?", Mary said calmly with an aggressive undertone.
She looked in the binder at Dimitri's page.
"Ohhh supporting prostitution..", Mary said calmly, "How surprising.. And how do you explain this? Did Korso force you innocent dream boy?". She stared at him with no emotionial expression.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 15:05

"No," he said bluntly. Korso hadn't forced him. The sigh of relief seemed a decade ago, and now they were back to being enemies. He'd been so close. Perhaps the dissapointment of that led his anger. Why was this woman so eager to step on him? And here was she reprimanding him for feeling superior! What a hypocrit.
"We've all done things we're not proud of to get to this place," he said, his voice choking on the lump in his throat. Whether it originated from his fear, his sorrow or his anger he wasn't sure. Neither did he care at the present moment.
"But at least my actions came from love, not sick, unjustified hatred."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 17:33

"not sick, unjustified hatred"
Did he just..? Just before a tear ran down her cheek her eyes widened and all of her self control was gone. She jumped up and ran over to his bed and grabbed his throat.
"Sick, unjustified hatred?", Mary said with an hateful aggressive tone like she never had in this prison before, "Sick, unjustified hatred?! Now McDreamy listen good to me: Why don't we try it vice versa? I call someone to rape you over and over again so all that's left in your little pretty head is hate and then we see if you call it sick, unjustified hatred ? Does this sound good?"
She let go of him and went back to her bed without watching away. She stared at him with her hateful eyes.
"not sick, unjustified hatred". The line kept running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 17:56

As soon as she let go and walked away Dimitri clutched his aching neck, gasping painfully for air, but he would not back down. Not this time. He had gotten quite enough, not just from her, but from everyone, this whole place. Enough was enough!
"So you condemn all of men for the actions of one?!" he yelled back at her. That's to say, tried to yell, but it was more of a course hissing.
"I just had a woman strangle me and threaten my life! Does that mean I'm going to think every woman will try to kill me and go on some sick rampage for revenge?!" He didn't know why he was trying to reason with her. Never try to reason with someone who belongs in a mental hospital.
"And isn't it a tad bit arrogant to assume every man wants you? I'm sorry, but you're not even my type, and I don't go for crazy!" That last sentence was a cheap shot, and he felt silly just saying it, but he was just too angry at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 18:22

She thought about if she should lose control like before but she stayed calm and kept staring at him.
"Ohh you're cute when you go crazy", Mary said cutely, "You know what McDreamy? I could give you a list of the men I met with the extra informations what they did.. But I think it would be a waste of time. If no men shows me differently how shall I think there are some who are not...let's say disgusting?"
She stood up and walked around the room until she sat on a chair.
Did he just call me crazy? She started to giggle. Not loosing a track of him Mary thought about a list of men she met.
Her father: Liar and deceiver. + the guys her father worked with
Her stepfather: Abusing demon-like human being who takes everything and everyone he wants.
The men she met while seeking revenge...

"No noone good found yet..", she said with a naive sound.
She tried to use her cold meets cute attitude but sometimes it cracked and her fragile voice came through.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 18:31

"Ever stopped to think that you find no good men because you don't want to?" he asked, calming down, but his face was still red hot with anger. "You see what you want to see. What have I ever done to you?! You are so quick to condamn everyone, and so reluctant to open up your eyes and see the ones who are good! You want everyone to be bad, so you can get your little revenge and feel better, is that it? How is that working out for you so far? Feel better?"
Her giggle made him uneasy. She really was crazy. He realized now he'd made a grave mistake in trying to reason with her, but he had already stretched it too far. His only option now was to keep going and hope he got through to her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 18:45

Mary clearly didn't expect this. None of this. The last time she spoke to a man this long was years ago. She didn't know what to answer.
"You see what you want to see."
"You want everyone to be bad"
His sentences ran through her mind and confused her. Was he trying to get through to her to fool her then? Or just trying to safe his ass?
"For someone who's life was perfect except getting arrested because of banging prostitues you talk about a lot of stuff you just don't know. Experience a life like some others had and you will get down off your high horse", Mary said with a normal angry voice, "Judging people is so easy when you don't understand them, isn't it?"
She knew that he was right. She never tried liking a man. Those she met she killed or tortured. Mary turned back from him to wipe a few tears away and turned around again when got her strong attitude back.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 19:01

He breathed out a quick laugh. He just couldn't help himself. Still clutching at his soar neck, he retorted.
"You would know. How much exactly do you know or understand about me? And how much are you willing to judge me? Get down off your high horse, you bloody hypocrit!" His heart was racing, beating hard against his chest. The fear of death was still very much alive in him, he just didn't want to admit or submit to it right now.
He would keep his promise to her and sit still on his bed. He hoped that would bring her some comfort and would calm her down a little. If anything else, he'd be too terrified to walk near her now. He believed he could put up a fight against her scrawny body, but he'd rather not risk injuring himself, and despite what she believed, he had no intentions of harming her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 19:32

Mary started laughing for a short moment. Not only about him calling her a bloody hypocrit but also because in this case he was right.
She did judge him. But he did judge her for hating man even though she mentioned what he had done to her.
"Actually I'm not sure if I really want to know what's going on in your head. Probably just thinking when you get your next bitch", Mary said pissed.
Actually she wanted to know. She was so stupid to mention that she was raped. So he knew why she was acting like that. But the only thing she knew was that he liked to bang some prostitues.
Mary. Come on. You're better than being a little scared and angry girl. Wake up.
She took a deep breath. I can do better than this.. She felt strong again.
"You know I am sorry..I.. I think you're right..", she said soft and went back to her bed, "I never had the chance to...experience..a man's good side..I am..I don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 19:41

Her next sentence had him flushed with anger again, but he let it go as he heard her last. Finally she had calmed down, and though his heart was still racing he forced himself to sit still and speak softer to her now.
"You have the chance now.." he said softly, trying to send a smile her way, but not even sure if she noticed it. Let's just hope she doesn't flip again... He had half an idea that she might just be bipolar the way she was acting.
He felt sorry for her, truly, but he had no time to let her past sink in and empathize. All he could focus on now was keeping her calm and trying not to be killed in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] EmptySun 9 Feb - 19:59

"Thank you", she smiled at him though it looked uncomfortable for her.
Wait Mary.. are you acting nice..or are you nice? She looked a bit confused which obviously was.
"So tell me, do you really love that girl?", Mary said, "How was she?". Let's see if he's really that nice.
Even though she felt better the next thing was hard for her. She stood up and sat down on his bed and waited for a responce.
She looked straight at him with the nicest face she could make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] Empty

Back to top Go down

Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next