Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Feb - 20:18

"I do," he answered on instinct. Did he really want to talk about her? It would bring up so many scars, so much pain. And yet, it felt nice to speak of her, to remember her. Missing her felt... comfortable. Specially because he knew she was still out there, alive. The folder told him so.
"She's the sweetest, most innocently naive girl I have ever seen, but when she wants to be she's a fullgrown woman, strong and independent." He looked down on the bed beneath him while he remembered.
"When I fear I can't take this place anymore, she holds me... she makes me think there are still some good things to hope for. And when she smiles, I almost forget we're in Hell..."
He had been such an idiot to let her go. Oh, if he could only see her now, he would never let her go for anything.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Feb - 20:33

Wonderful..Now I feel sorry for him..
This was the first time Mary heard anything nice from a man. Well.. those she met only told her how beautiful she was to get what they wanted. So it doesn't count.
He did proof that men can be different. But who knows if he was just telling her lies? She remained careful of what she believes and what not.
"Do you know where she is now?", Mary asked with a nice and soft voice.
Keep on going like this Mary. Just play your.. role.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Feb - 20:47

"She's here somewhere," he said, frowning at the thought, his eyes still glued to the bed beneath him. He didn't like thinking about it. Thinking that she was in this place, maybe hurt, probably scared, and beyond doubt in misery. He would do most anything to make sure she was safe, but he just couldn't. That was the true torture of this place.
"I don't know in which cell, but she is in the folder, so at least I know she's alive."
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Feb - 21:08

(OOC: What do the prisoners wear? A suit or normal clothes? Very Happy)

She didn't need to take a look in the binder. She was able to put one and one together and thought about it earlier but it would've been a too big coincidence.
"Meg? Meg is your girl?", Mary said surprised, "Didn't expect this. Well at least she didn't choose one of the worst guys".
Oh..Mary.. Be careful.. She giggled cute after the last sentence.
She stood up and went to her own bed and layed down and kept looking at Dimitri.
Was she starting to like him? This was the first time she felt something a bit positive for a man and not just hate and it strained her.
She kept thinking about what Dimitri told her about Meg and wondered if anyone ever says something positive about her, too.
Her mum. The last one she remembers who was nice and good to her. So long ago.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Feb - 21:23

[OOC: An orange overall jumpsuit, and under it there's a white T-shirt and panties/boxers Smile]

Dimitri froze. She was right, but now he wondered if it was good for her to know. Only moments ago this woman had been determined to hurt him, and now she knew his biggest weakness. If she dared put a harmful finger on Megara... he seethed with anger just thinking about it.
"Yes," he said in a defeated manner. There was no use in denying it now, was there? "But you can dare hurting her," he added, looking up at her with a warning glance. For the first time he wasn't afraid of her. For the first time he believed he might actually be the one to harm her, if she dared... He didn't want to even think about it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Feb - 21:40

"Is she still in the binder or not?", Mary asked annoyed, "I stayed with her the last time. She told me how this prison works and don't worry except a little verbal fight nothing happened."
Mary thought about Meg. She seemed to be nice and so did Dimitri so Mary couldn't understand why those kind of people have to make problems and can't be just happy together. He probably ruined. Maybe he's not so bad like other guys but a man is a man.  
She suddenly stood up and opened her suit and took off all of her clothes except the panties.
"I have this luxury cell and I don't even enjoy it", Mary said cute, "I'm gonna take a shower just call me if you have the urge to talk to me.."
Then she went into the bathroom.
Was this necessary? Probably not. But since she didn't change herself to those clothes someone did and already saw her without clothes and so did many men who got killed a few minutes later without having fun before.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Donahue

Dimitri Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Feb - 21:55

[OOC: I'm going to bed now. I'll roleplay more with you tomorrow Smile 'Night! Smile]

Dimitri was flustered like he hadn't been in a long time. He stared in amazement as she undressed, not quite grasping the situation before she stood there naked but for her panties, in front of him. Was she testing him?
He glanced at her by instinct, as even a woman would have in that situation, but quickly turned his eyes to the wall whilst he blushed. She was quite beautiful, he had to admit, but he didn't lust for her. Not after everything she had revealed about herself. Still, he was relieved when he heard the door close behind her and he could finally see again. What was that about?!
"Uhmm.. have a nice shower," he called meakly after her, unsure if she could even hear him now.
Back to top Go down
Mary Quartz x

Mary Quartz x

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Feb - 14:34

Time passed and Mary came out of the bathroom covering her breasts and in her panties. She walked to her clothes and put only the white T-shirt on and sat cross-legged on her bed.
"Compared with my previous cell this one is just like a hotel", Mary said amused and looked up to the camera, "Korso I wouldn't mind staying in this one.."
She giggled and looked at Dimitri. She thought earlier he would've done something. Even though she was quite..direct to him with her threat before. It surprised her that he didn't try to get the next possible woman.
"You were not in temptation? Not even a little?", Mary asked bewildered.
It really did surprise her in a positive way. She was happy that finally a man didn't just want her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]   Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Still fight and I don't know why [Tag: Dimitri]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2