Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non/Disney YouTube Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) Empty
PostSubject: Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))   Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) EmptyMon 30 Sep - 21:45

His eyes softly blinking as he once again woke up, Hattori could not help but ponder about his brief conversation with the female prisone guard the previous day. It was strange to see how much the two seemed to understand one another, even though both were on opposite sides of the board. To make matters better, or worst, was the fact that he did not even know her name. The Horse's name. Would he be a Bishop, a Rook, or maybe a Pawn? Being a King was forever out of the question.

Curious to see what he had around, he was getting shocked at himself over how much he enjoyed social contact at the moment. Without hesitating much, he pressed his hand against the cell's wall and closed his eyes for a bit before talking.
"Is someone on that other side?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))   Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) EmptyMon 30 Sep - 21:55

"Yeah." Chel answered, sitting by the by the wall. She'd been having nightmares again. Mostly about her captor. Sometimes about seeing Kida or Mulan or Dimitri or someone else getting killed. So, she'd been up since well before dawn, trying to keep from waking Meg, who'd been sleeping fitfully too. No one had nice dreams here.

"Name's Chel Vega. Or V47917 as the staff likes to go by." she said. "And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))   Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) EmptyMon 30 Sep - 22:00

His back pressed against the cold wall, the Asian man stood quiet for a while as he heard the woman's name, trying to remember if he had read about her file. Before Darkstone, he was forced to keep track of most mob entities, but for some reason, her name was not familiar. Had she just hidden it too well? Or was it a lapse. No matter at the moment.

"Hanzö. Hattori Hanzö. Q62913, should you like me better as a serial number." he muttered slowly, his eyes barely blinking as he spoke. She had a strong voice. Showed some flare. He appreciated that alot.
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))   Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) EmptyMon 30 Sep - 22:59

"Ah, I remember you from the mens' contest. You were fighting Cillian." she remarked. "My friend was itching to spar with you herself. Her name's Mulan. Pretty spunky kid." She hoped that spark was back. She'd been in a low place after the last game. "Your file says you were part of a mafia. Anyone I know?"
Back to top Go down
Megara Jessabelle Rose

Megara Jessabelle Rose

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))   Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 1:41

(OOC: I'll jump in whenever I find a good spot xD)
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzö

Hattori Hanzö

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))   Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) EmptyTue 1 Oct - 7:23

He raised his eyebrow upon the mention of a young female called Mulan. The name was not strange at all. Were she to be Mulan Xiang Fa, and he'd definitely heard of her. He was forced to keep track of all enemies to the Yakuza, after all. She was a young girl back then, though. He had killed children before, but it was not something he was proud of at all. What could a youngling do to land in prison, anyway?

"Yes, Cillian. How is Norewood-sempai, anyway?" he asked with slight interest. He did enjoy a good sparring match, and Norewood did give him some fight, even though he was visibly older than him. He respected that. "I don't suppose you've heard of the Hanzö clan, Vega-san."
Back to top Go down
Chel Vega

Chel Vega

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))   Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) EmptyThu 3 Oct - 18:41

"Well, Cillian did have to cut off a finger to save the life my cellmate here in a game." Chel said. "And I don't believe I've heard of the Hanzö clan. Then again, I never did much business with people outside the U.S." She'd been planning to, though. It was just a matter of finding someone who met her standards, and those were kinda high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))   Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Acquaintances are always positive (TTW w/C3. TAG: Chel and Megara if they wanna xD))
Page 1 of 1